A horrible day? A fun day?

Saturday, May 17, 2008


Okay. Today was my IGCSE English First Languange Paper 2. What can I say... The fact that I forgot to write the question numbers when usually I never make such silly mistake makes me angry enough... =_=... AND the fact that I didn't manage to write out one page for the summary, AND the fact that my summary sounded like an article.

So I, being pissed and all, goes to TA and after tuition, had fun like hell. Point: I just knew how FUNNY Giorgio is, and how WEIRD Daryl can be! Irene and I couldn't stop laughing from tuition time until 7pm. We ate at Ajisen Ramen (which was too expensive for the guys, they claimed -_-), played in Timezone, met Michelle, and Giorgio left before we could take a picture together!!! Why??? D=<

But anyways, I had a lot of fun. So now I'm not stressed from English anymore. Too much laughter =D. Here's the pic we took:



The pictures down the 1st column are definitely the weirdest.

Oh and on another note, I don't like Daryl's pout. >.< Irene finds it okay though. And Giorgio looked so sad during tuition when we said we might not want Bio tuition. So sad that Irene and I felt bad ;_;...

Letsee, what else happened? Oh. We went to the drivers' canteen in the TA basement. Well, almost went in. But we didn't. Haha... What's it called again, Irene? I can't remember. The kwetiau (sp...?) smelt so GOOD!!!

Hmmm more things that happened today... Oh yeah. I just discovered that Chu can play the piano, and Susan has improved in her To Zanarkand since the last time she played it over the phone =D. I also found out that a door beside the stage on the 7th floor leads to this wide, big balcony that's really windy and nice...! Awesome~

Okay, I have Maths Paper 4 on Monday. Wish me luck, my beloved readers! *kiss* ^3^

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22