Yay! I could kinda do the english IGCSE today...! I didn't write a sadistic story at all...~ Whee~ But my my style was... sort of simple. This is what I wrote on my EL final exam:
(from 100 years ago) A japanese wife wants to kill her husband by putting poison in his sake but he saw through her plan, and in the ending, he pulled her to the floor, then tipped(forcefully) the whole sake bottle into her mouth, and left her to die.
This is what I wrote for my IGCSE:
(it is year 2035...a boy gets a portable time machine for his birthday) The boy didn't pick a specific time to land on so he just chose randomly, and where he arrived, his house was empty. So was his whole neighborhood. The town remained the same, but there was no one there. It turns out he landed on 'the end of the world'. But when he checked the newspaper, he found out that he only jumped time by one day. He wanted to go back to tell everybody, but his little time machine refused to work. Then he realised that down the streets, the electric cables were torn down. So he was stuck in the future.
Yeah well, that's the brief summary of it.
During the exam, a ringtone rang out, and it was the song from 'One Missed Call'... The song that the ghost uses as her ringtone!!! T_T My heart jumped and I was slightly afraid, but stifled a laughter (susan somehow heard this).
Oh. The elections for Prom King & Queen came out... I voted CHU as King! ^_^ It was Susan's idea actually, and I instantly dig it... =p And I voted Stella as Queen (cos I don't know, I've just been imagining her winning it).
When I reached home, I realised my fringe grew too long again -_- that was fast... So I cut it again, and cut it wrong =p hopefully it grows before prom... With that new fringe, I found out that if I cut my whole long hair, I would look better. So I did... Here's the result...


I feel very... silly and dopey in this hair... =_=" As you can see... I look sorta dumb... =_=
Anyway. Imma go. Oh. I have a new friendster account now. Just add it up with my e-mail
vina-k@live.comI don't want to use my 2nd account 'cause well, it's been abandoned =p and there are many strange testimonials there. So okay, see ya guys!
Labels: IGCSE