The Pantat

Thursday, May 15, 2008


Okay dis is gonna be quick. Since I'm actually online to study for English IGCSE...
Few weeks ago, Susan and I went to Chu's house to study and we looked at her English notes for IGCSE and stuff.

Yesterday, Chu went to the teacher's room, and saw my class's homework on "5 paragraphs"...
Note: Ms.V = Miss V***A, my English "teacher" (you all know her, BBS-ers)

Chu: Oh miss, is that the homework where they had to do 5 paragraphs with the list of ten things?
Ms. V: (Gasps) How did you know that?!
Chu: I have my sources, miss... I have my sources...
(Conversation flows for a while)
Ms.V: Wait, don't tell me you tell them stuff, too
Chu: Well yeah, i guess.
Ms.V: You didn't show them the past year papers did you?
Chu: Uh... no, i only helped some of them-
Ms.V: Who? Who did you help? (piercing accusing glare)
Chu: Uh, just Vina and Susan, that's all. No one else has asked for my help. But don't worry miss, i mostly helped them out in Biology. English i just let them read a few of the compositions you gave us.
Ms.V: But did you show them your past year papers?
Chu: Oh that, nah, when they came to my house to study, they got too lazy to read the past year papers and we decided to watch Anime instead.
Ms.V: Well don't, you're not supposed to.
Chu: ... Why not?
Ms.V: Because they're not supposed to be helped. THEY were the ones who wanted to take the IGCSE O-level -I don't understand why- and so it's THEIR responsibility. Not ours.
Chu: But. Miss-
Ms.V: The next time they ask you for help. Don't.
Chu: Oh yeah, the next time they ask me i guess I'll just say I'm too lazy to help. (laughs wryly)
Ms.V: No, no. You just tell them I'm not letting you tell them. Tell the truth.
Chu: Uh, okay then. Bye Miss.


What the F^CK!?!?!
And then Chu said she was going to scold me and Susan. FOR WHAT, huh, V****?!?! FOR WHAT??? First of all, it's MY RIGHT to ask ANYBODY about IGCSE English. YOU can't tell ANYONE to NOT tell us anything! Because it's his/her mouth, not yours, b1tch. Yeah, fine, it's my responsibility to want to take IGCSE. Well, that's exactly why I'm asking Chu, not you. She's a student, and she's my friend. She happens to have notes, and I want to see them. Am I asking anything from you? NO.

As a teacher, you should be more responsible in the first place. Other teachers give us trials, and teach us on the things we don't understand. Even though no, it's not in our program, you are supposed to SUPPORT us. Apparently though, you don't give a damn. In fact, you PUNISH us for taking the IGCSE. Giving us homework during IGCSE week? Fun, eh? To see us do your little BROCHURE when there's a Math paper the next day. A BROCHURE??? Is that even going to help us in the least bit for our Final Exams??? Oh, I see, you're not even going to help us for our Finals, is that it? AND I DIDN'T DO YOUR RIDICULOUS BROCHURE, BY THE F*CKING WAY.

You know what, after all the exams are over and you think you've had us done with, think again. 'Cause Dr.San is going to get a call from someone very angry. And you know what he's gonna say? Everything I've told him about you. So long, b1tch.


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22