Seraphim

Thursday, May 8, 2008


7th May 2008, 7pm was (should be) a wonderful night for all Seraphim members! (Note: Seraphim Orchestra: school's orchestra) On the school's seventh floor, a 2-hour-long concert, "Seraphim and Friends" was held, all for a very reasonable price of Rp10,000. ("Friends" being other musically-gifted students of Bina Bangsa School)

I was slightly stunned by the quality of the performance - my expectations were not that high (no offence to Seraphim members, I meant the sound system and coordination etc. Since well, it's Bina Bangsa School we're talking about). The sound system was satisfying, so was the lightning and the time management.

Performances that appealed to me are: of course, Edward and his brother (though I was not too eager about "When You Tell Me That You Love Me", but I loved the Sound of Music!), Seraphim's Terra's Theme (the second part was AWESOME, guys! Didn't expect that), Wesley and his flute gang (a song I found very fantasy-ish and enriching), Wilson (I bow to him for playing my favourite, Chopin, though I had hoped to hear Fantasia Impromptu), Edward (I didn't know he could play that well!), and of course, Keezia (I dig the end of the song).

Likewise, there were performances that disappointed me (and I was looking forward to them the most), but they shall remain disclosed. When the concert was over, the girls and I took photos (of course, for my baby blog).



The (female) audiences from Sun Tzu.



Ojii-san and I.



Mei and me.



From the left: Ratna, Susan, Josie, Allison, Me.

Ratna and Allison are in Seraphim (I don't have a picture of Bella! T_T I'm so sorry, Dot!) and as you can see, their new uniform(for the girls) consist of: white blouse, black vest, black skirt, black stockings, black Mary-Janes (shoes).

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention... Susan pointed out that Sammy's bowing was weird. Well, it was! It seemed almost robotic and stiff; a very comical moment, really.

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22