College Day 1

Monday, June 16, 2008


Okay I just got back from Uniprep.

Well, hello.
I slept at 1.30am yesterday and woke up at 6.00am today -_-
So hmm... what to say about Uniprep?
It's pretty different from school in BBS.
Oh, these are the BBS people who are in Uniprep: BM, Helvi, Harry, Jessica, Jesslyn, Ivan, Steven, me.
So I took design stream, and these are the people in my course:


-Kevin
-Listy
-Livia
-Martin
-Petrick
-Vina


Yeah, six people. It's still better off than my bro's course, Social Arts, that consists of:


-Austen
-Jesslyn (jeje)



Haa xD yeah, two people. But Social Arts and Design classes are, most of the time, combined into one. Like today, we had Australian Legal Studies (we discussed the 8 states of Australia together, and I was like: what's a state? lol xD) together, followed by Mathematics Essentials (which was damn easy, it was only about significant figures, decimal places, and using the calculator).


Each lesson was an hour long, followed by around 10 minutes' break to move classes.

So after Math, there was a one-hour break. Not for us design students though. We, on the other hand, had TWO hours of break! Haha xD

...Though that's not something I should be very proud of. For lunch, me, my bro, and Tipen ventured out to the open roads of Jalan Sudirman. We searched for food! Good food! And we stumbled across this small restaurant called the Golden Century. I ate Sapo Tofu for 25 thou. After that, we went back, and the two guys' break is over. I spent the next one hour sitting around with Design students doing nothing, waiting for time to pass till our next lesson, which was English.

After English (yes, this sounds like a list, forgive me), I had Math again for one hour, then dismissal time for us SA & Design students xD. Science and Commerce had to stay for another lesson xDD.

I took out my jacket from the locker, dumped all my school books in (since I had no assignment), then left home with my bro.

Overall, a very different day from usual.

Oh, and to make things clear, I just knew today that I don't have lessons till 4pm everyday (that's for Science students only xD roflmao). On Friday, for example, my lessons end at 12!!! And tomorrow, it starts at 9am. Ahh... this is my all-time dream. I simply love it -v-

Oh and I wore green contacts today (is happy). And I cut my hair...






Okay, I'm lying again, no I didn't cut it xDD
HA! Fooled ya xD

...Did I?

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22