Those two are probably the most intriguing things in the long (boring) essay. And, it was said to be scientifically proven. I didn't believe it though, until I had this conversation with a guy whose name I shan't mention (or you girls will flame him). So let's name him X.
X says that the essay is 100% true. Boys are extremely affected by a girl's appearance. No matter how kind or nice a girl is, if she is not physically attractive, he will not bother to date her. I told X, "surely not all boys are like that???" but he said that only a very small percentage of boys will oversee the physical appearance. It is not that they mean to be like that, but it's just in their nature.
Okay, maybe just asking one guy is not accurate enough. But hey. A guy has guy friends, and they are sure to share stories. And if X says most boys are like that, I'm guessing they are.
This probably explains why, like Chu says, God created more pretty girls than handsome boys. Since girls don't prioritize a guy's look as much as boys do, the balance is created. Maybe this is also why God created the inventor of "make-up", and fashion designers. Maybe it is also why, for some reason, make-up is only worn by us females. Well, some guys do wear it, for special occasions like photoshoots or weddings, but only a little.
Oh. And the essay also states that while women likes men with medium built, men likes thin women. Unfair much?
Haha, don't flare me, boys ;p
Labels: men, The Law of Attraction, women