
Say Hello to Micky!
After Uniprep today, I went to Chu's house. I PLANNED to sleepover, but after a few hours of anime-watching, PS2-playing, Ellen Degeneres-rejecting, I felt my temperature rise. Literally. This is the SECOND time I've had a fever at Chu's house. I asked myself why.
This is probably why:

If my momma were there, she would have spanked Chu and enslaved that girl to start CLEANING HER ROOM. It is crazy, I tell you. Books, papers, random stuff all around her table, floor, bed. PS2, Wii, Anime, DVDs are all dumped into one small cabinet under the TV.
Her curtain is never pulled back to allow the good sunlight in, and her window is always shut. Micky shares the room with her, and the bedroom has its own toilet. The door is also kept shut. The air con is damn cold too.
I called my mother, asked her to pick me up. After that, I went out of Chu's room, then instantly, like magic, I felt my fever start to dissipate. Funny?
Anyway, we went to Chu's mother's room. We checked out her photo album back when she was a young kid...


At that age, she already knew the taking-a-picture-facing-a-mirror trick.




That, people, is her first kiss. With god knows who.
Following, we had a little karaoke session, where we sang Pieces Of Me, A Thousand Miles, Let's Get It Started, Shut Up, Too Little Too Late, and Leave (Get Out). By then, my driver was already there, so I left.
I called my mom, already feeling better, and she told me there is a great sale. Yes, guys, the
Jakarta Great Sale is here!!! Parisian up to 50%, Zara also 50%. Boy was I pumped up. I ended up shopping at Parisian until 9.30pm.
Big shopping bag:

Inside of it...

Tadaa xP
For dinner, which me, my mom and brother had at 10-ish, we had a "Dumpling Party" at that restaurant at TA... We ordered 3 kinds of dumplings and La Mien. I also had golden duck as appetizer! Yumm!
And that... concludes my day! ;p
Go shop, guys. Don't miss out on the
Jakarta Great Sale!!!
21 Jun 2008 - 19 Jul 2008 only.
Labels: Jakarta Great Sale, Parisian