I am freakin tired. MoF is annoying the hell out of me since my character keeps missing, and one monster kill only gets me as far as 0.3% experience. That for quite some effort. Plus, I still have my bloody Design assignment to do, in which I just
CAN'T think out something good to make, and I realise how bad I am in all these art stuff, and maybe it just isn't my thing. Maybe I should just skip college and university, then go on to work in Australia or something. I should be able to survive. Providing I seduce a rich man into my grasps and murder him for insurance and take all the cash in his bank account.
WHATEVER. Forgive me, I'm not thinking straight.
No, I AM thinking straight, what I mean is... Argh you know what I mean.
My brother says I complain too much. But seriously, I think I might be suffering from PMS. Every puny thing is getting on my nerves and I feel very murderous. I WANT TO DIEE!!! Oh god the emo-ness. No, sorry, I don't want to die yet. Girls just say things they don't mean when they have PMS. It
is what we
feel at the moment.
Forgive me ranting, I just really don't know what to do at the moment, and I need to let my inner turmoil out. Let's see...
I hate MoF.
I hate PMS.
I hate the MoF battle song.
I hate pink.
I hate hypotension.
I hate batik.
I hate nails.
I hate lips.
I hate my overly messy table.
I hate my design assignment.
I hate my uncreativeness.
I hate the design students from last year who made such damn good assignments and have the teacher show it to us and make us feel pressured coz it's so damn nice and creative.
I hate chocolate.
I hate barking dogs.
I hate motorcycles.
I hate how time flies so fast.
I hate the fact that something on my face is itchy.
I hate wearing glasses.
I hate it that humans have limited bladder capacity.
I hate it that I need to walk down 2 sets of stairs just to get a lame cup of water and quench my thirst.
I hate messy eyeliner work.
I hate genious people.
I hate my wardrobe.
I hate being stupid.
I hate my total lack of eagerness right now.
I hate Jakarta.
I hate pigs.
I hate the fact that if I don't stop myself, this list will never stop.
If anyone feels offended, don't be. Like I said, when the PMS is going, it takes over our healthy consciousness. And make us even more emo.
Labels: PMS, ranting