High School Prom 2008

Saturday, June 14, 2008




That black mysterious figure you see is, thankfully, not some burglar. It is Chu (looks like a barongsai there don't her xD), wearing my winter coat, and fooling around my room :D. Here is a more flattering picture of her...



(She was a chick magnet that night, and the guys called her "gangsta"... rofl xD)

Okay. So we left home at 5.30pm, and reached Ritz Carlton Hotel at around 7:30pm. This was our room:



Our invitation card:
I got a Jack! Whee >w<



Yes, the theme is Casino Royale/Las Vegas (I'm not sure xP). So Chu, Angelina and I immediately went to the toilet (my car was fuggin cold), and there, we took some pictures.

It's me and my lovely Bantal. HA! I am now as tall as you, Angelina!!!



And here is Chu and me:



Next, I took pictures with my cookie, Celine. We planned to do Chris Crocker's happy-hairflip, but we failed :(




I love this shiny picture!!! >w<:



Afterwards, I met Shaun. Notice that in this picture, he REALLY looks like some president. =_= Try zooming in if you can't see it.



My Joc Mei!!! >w<



Vika took this very blurry picture =_=:
I am with all the smart guys. Maybe their intellect will pass on to me through the power of a photograph...



HERE is one of my fav photo!!!:



Omgg! Anthony, you look like Donald Trump!!! xDD You cool brotha xD



^Joc, Olivia my kitty, me. Olivia was going on about how she's gonna miss us all. I'll miss you too, kitty!

Irene Ojii-san and I:



Bella Dot, the hollywood celebrity and me xD:



Mami Ratna and I:



Me & Mummy Susan:



Okay I'm not going to go into details about the prom. Basically, I THOUGHT I would definitely cry and stuff, but I DIDN'T!!! I was just smiling and laughing... :s

So in the car back home, Chu and I were brooding about us not shedding a tear for prom. So we started to force the tears out by telling each other touching things. It didn't work though -_- Everything ended up as a joke -_-.

This is her, posing as usual:



Friday the 13th night sky, our prom night :)



But of course you didn't expect me to be in my prom outfit without a few narcism photos xD
I reached home, bid Chu farewell, then took out my camera ;p





Alright guys, cya!
Don't miss me too much ;p ehhehehe
Don't worry 'cause we will meet again ^^

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22