
I don't know, but I just had to post that up lol my Dad's in this business magazine and he wrote freaking much. 90% of which I couldn't understand, it being in bahasa, and it being business language.
So great news, guys! I'm done with my first design assignment. FINALLY. It's due tomorrow. I recreated my whole assignment, since my first try was extremely bad. Well... not like my second is good, but it's slightly better at least =_= SLIGHTLY.
But that is not the end of my suffering. Oh no no no. In one day (Tuesday), we were given out TWO more assignments. Hohoho...hohoho... *stabs self and dies*
Umm okay what do I have to say for the day? (The rhyme was not intentional)
I haven't touched my violin in almost a month.
I had lunch at Ikan Bakar Putra Bone today with Arts & Design students.
I want to go to Mangga Dua (sees Janet's blog and drools).
I want to paint my nails but don't know what colour.
I'm feeling awkward 'cause Ratna keeps asking me what level I am in MoF... :S
I sense a cat fight, potential.
I'm still shocked over what Angelita told me through SMS today xDD
I haven't watched La Corda since 2 weeks ago.
Alrighty. Gonna go guys. I just wanted to show you that pic. Lol.
~peace