Receptionist Work

Sunday, June 22, 2008


Before I start, did anyone notice that last night's full moon was RED??? Freaky. Comments/explanations/witness testimony in tag board please.



Hello peeps! So it's Sunday, and I got another (wink wink) offer to work as a receptionist for my Uncle's sister's engagement party. Above is a picture of the four of us, the whole crew.

I played MoF early in the morning, so I didn't have time to do my hair and stuff (I even arrived late). Thus, I resorted to straight hair swept to one side, with a simple cat-eye stroke of black eyeliner.

My cousin Risa and I:



The guests were 85% old people, 10% adults, and 5% teenagers. Having some experience with receptionist work, Risa and I immediately got to the job the instant we reached there (30 minutes late). Risa wrote in the guest book and labelled the Ang-paos while I gave out the thank-you gifts.

Me and my brother:



I ate A LOT. I was so freaking full, and they were still serving dishes out. Risa and I withdrew from the battlefield, and sat around the receptionist table. We became bored, and then resorted to narcism =p.

I like this photo!:
(Risa's back)




Wow my hair shines nicely here =D :



I don't know about this pose, it looks as though I was suffering a toothache :S






We were bored, yes:



Did you all know that my dress was SO long, that it went like this when I sat down...

And not to mention the amount of times I tripped on my dress =.=

Hee I like this very fun photo:

Okay guys! That's it for now... I have SCHOOL tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it 'cause I really want to play MoF! Arrgghh!!! Chu's level is already higher than mine! Arrgghh!!!

Labels: , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22