The 200th Post

Tuesday, July 29, 2008




Congratulations my beloved blog!!!
Yes it is! Juice-22.blogspot.com has finally reached its 200th post.
To decorate this event, I present... MY FACE! xP With the blog's URL all over majority of the photos.







If you hadn't already noticed, I tried on a semi-smoky look.

Ingredients:
  • Black pencil liner. Smudge it!
  • Bronze eyeshadows, different intensities.
  • Gold eyeshadow.
  • Mascara like I've never used before.
  • A good dash of lip gloss.

Yeah, I do this. I resort to make-up experimentation and narcism sessions when I'm bored. I can't help it :s

But I did make an achievement this time! My longest lash length as yet:




...Though if you compare it to my brother, that is his natural lash length... =_= Despicable human.

I stayed at home the whole day today, and read tons on Singaporean celebrity gossips... I usually don't give a damn about celeb gossips, but I guess I was bored =p

I've been reading http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/ so I followed her in her journey of lawsuit-stuff. And today I found a quite intriguing site about the person she's been accused of defaming, Dawn Yang.

It's pretty entertaining to read about these two girls. If you want to know more, go to http://theliesofdawn.blogspot.com/ and enjoy it all ^_^

And again, congratulations my baby blog! Muuuaxx! <3>

Labels: , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22