Art Day

Monday, July 14, 2008



Guess what those are :D

Yes, those are brushes. Today is a historical day for me. It is actually the first time since 3 years ago that I took out what I have stored in my deepest darkest cabinet, left untouched - my Art essentials.


I like this picture:

I opened each paint container, to see in it the shape of dry, broken pieces of colour -_- How seriously annoying. I wanted to throw away everything and just buy a new set, along with brushes and palettes, but that would be a waste of money.

So I decided to be a good girl, like I always am :). After a long investigation, I threw out several things... Good riddance!

The unsightly content of my Manga White Ink.


Instead of good, wet ink, it has somehow mutated into these white flakes of light, vulnerable thingies I can't describe. They look like little snowflakes. Not so much in the photos though.



I must admit, I was quite delighted to have my hands in such a state:


I know, that's not enough xP... I usually mess my hands up much more than this when I paint. But still! It feels like I have returned to my humble home of wet colours that I can manipulate in any way I wish (though it sometimes doesn't go my way -_-).

Drying the brushes:



Look at these babies shineeee... Reminds me of some luxurious pimped up car for some reason :s



One last photo to share with you... =D


In an odd way, cute ain't it? ;)

Labels: , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22