

The above pictures are of me during my first Ear Candle treatment!
What is Ear Candle?
You know when you clean your ears and the dirt comes out? This service uses candles to suck out the dirt deep in your ears that you just can't reach using a cotton bud.
Ahem, apparently, my ears are clean (but of course), and this is the dirt from my right ear:

Pretty little eh? :p Even less on my left ear. Maybe it's because it's so little that I barely felt any difference after Ear Candle. No sudden clear, sharp hearing. Same old same old. But that's just me. My mom said she could hear better after the short 10-15minutes treatment.
Well anyway, if you guys wanna try it out, you can go to METTA at Kedoya Center Blok C no.1... I'm such a good customer! I promote! They should pay me, actually! =D
Labels: Ear Candle, METTA