Food Stuff

Wednesday, July 23, 2008



For today's lunch break, we visited FX again.
I can't remember the restaurant's name, but this is what Alyssa and I ordered:

Doesn't that look yummy??? xD
Well, it was. FYI.

















After that, we went to buy Cupcakes. We only wanted to get the testers at first, since the cupcakes are pretty expensive. But since we already took testers the last time we visited, we figured we should just make out a scenario as though we haven't been there before.
BUT!
I was defeated by the pure cuteness of the little cupcakes!
In the end, I bought myself the one with milk chocolate.


Well how should I say this. It wasn't THAT good to be worth Rp 16,000 each. It was just okay. But really, I bought cupcakes simply for the design. Though mine wasn't the best looking one, but still. My advice: don't buy too much. Buy a few. And not too often either.

Labels:



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22