Fun Friday

Sunday, July 27, 2008


A visit to my high school at last! From Uniprep, I went to TA (hangout place back in those days), met up with Ratna and the person I haven't seen in so long, Angelita.

We ate at Platinum beside Timezone, then went there to take pictures. Ratna and I then tried out this new game. A ghost-hitting game. Basically, we hit cute cartoon ghosts on the big screen in front of us using these hammers. Sounds easy but trust me, TRUST ME: it's HARD.

Ratna and I only managed to play till the 3rd stage. And by then, we were sweating and exhausted. And we vowed never to play that game again. Lol. Don't believe me? Try it. It's beside the DDR machine.

Before we could depart to school though, Angelita had to leave! Argh! T___T We are not fated to hang out together.

Angelita, Me, Ratna:



On the car to school, Ratna took out her infamous hair roller. She then explained to me its long history. About how it worked magic on Susan's hair, and made her buy one for herself. Curious, I tried it on...!


And the outcome...

Okay. No difference. I guess my hair is just simply too... unshapable.

School! We have arrived! After around 30 minutes of waiting, the bell rang and our classmates are dismissed from their last class.

Here is a candid shot I took (apologies to Janet. I didn't know you were there! I couldn't see you from that small glass window, but my camera caught a fraction of you! =) ):


A common saying comes into mind:

Why so serious?

People who are tired of that don't kill me please.

Here is a picture of me and Josie:


It's amazing how the sisterly powers work. Not only are we both wearing the bracelet Josie gave me, but it's also the same amount: 2. AND, we are both wearing striped jackets.


Finally, after some dramatic events and romantic greetings (nyehehe), Ratna and I went to her house to get her things for the spontaneously-planned sleepover we were going to have.

However!

Vina just couldn't go there and be decent. She had to do this:


Mwahah! It's Ratna's wig for her cosplay which she didn't get to wear (or rather, want to). It was so much fun putting it on. I felt crazy. High. Hahaha. Well, up to the point when her Dad suddenly came into the room and saw me like that.

...So fun we had.

Oh did you know that by putting the second blue-haired picture (the one when I am looking 45 degrees sideways) as my MSN display picture, I managed to fool quite a lot of people into thinking I actually dyed my hair blue?? My main fool-points are:

  • I told the hairdresser to dye my hair blue, but not...not THAT blue! It's too bright!
  • I'm so pissed!
  • I need to dye it back to black ASAP before Uniprep starts again.
  • Well, my hair in real life is not as bright as the picture. I editted that, so yeah.

And people believed me. Just like that. Very easy. They go all shocked. Then I show them this video Ratna took of me:

(For people with banwidth, don't worry, it's only 4 seconds long)


They go all angry. And telling me how dumb they feel. Mwahhaha! Fools! You have fallen into my trap!

What's with me and fooling people about my hair? =p

First it's the pictures of me having "short hair", now it's me with "blue hair".

^Photo credit to Ratna. Isn't it a nice photo? But my hair looks slightly short there.

I didn't manage to take any photos from the sleepover. We basically watched tons of movies and hit each other in bed. I mean... hit each other while on the bed. And not to forget, my classic moves of blanket-snatching.

But one thing did amaze me! And a picture of it I took!

Ratna ate my dog and its blood is all over her mouth.





Just joking, her lips bled. But that last photo is pretty creepy eh??? Damn I love photoshop! Haha! It freaked me out when I editted it.

Anyways, it's getting late. I'll see you guys around!

See you~


Labels: , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22