First of all, let's welcome our new Design student, Alyssa... :D
Doesn't she look like Hermoine from Harry Potter? O_o Petrick kept fussing about it in class and it just struck us... oh yeah she does!
So anyway, for our two-hour break today, the whole class (except some students) decided to visit the new mall, FX Generation. We walked all the way there to try out their 7-storey high slide.
However, it turned out that we can't go on the ride unless we buy something from the mall, get the receipt, then take the receipt to the counter for a lucky draw. Only TWO of us (7 people in all) got the ticket for the slide, Atmosfear. The others, we got free Valet tickets, chocolates, and other unimportant stuff.
The lucky draw lady:
But somehow, in ways I don't really understand, we managed to buy ourselves the Atmosfear tickets for 5 thou rupiah.
So up we went to the 7th floor. And there, we got ready in thick winter jacktes, wool gloves, biker's helmets, and knee pads.

After a long queue, we came face to face with THIS:

This is where we come out...
And these... are pictures of us:
Foetus-style:

Everybody spun out of track at the exit

Some screamed like mad xD
Oh boy we were dizzy

This looks like the victim of a motorcycle accident O_o :

And lo and behold!
The greatest pose of all...

Thanks to Listy for taking all our photos ^^


From the left:
Albert, Martin, Petrick, Me, Listy, Alyssa, Livia


Then we went to get ice-cream. My mommy Listy actually bought me (without me forcing... I think) the Kiddy cup, which costed Rp 20,000!!! Kind ain't she? T_T
Notice what Albert is doing in this photo...

He's actually in the mirror, taking the picture. And he used his fingers to count "one...two...three..." Hwaha :D

And of course we wouldn't miss out on a weird-posed photo on our little trip... So here it is:
Sorry it's blurred T_T

Bear with our narcism yeah? ;p
So that's all for FX!
I went home, tired, and then I helped my Mom with the BBQ dinner. Here, I am grilling the chicken. It actally turned out REALLY good. I think I might have a future in grilling. Tukang sate? :s
Chicken:

Fish:
And finally, my last photo to share with you.
Melt your hearts, readers.
The boss is here.

Aaaah~
Labels: FX Generation, Gucci, Uniprep