Cross/Cosplay

Saturday, August 23, 2008


Woooaaaah....
Uwaaa....


*__________* daaaamn pretty!!!!!!



Cleavage shot?! ...Eh? Wait a minute, there is none...

Gasp, it can't be... he's a boy?!?

Prettiest boy ever. It's amazing. I'm sure many straight guys would be gay for him. For those of you who don't know, boy dressing up as a girl cosplay character is called Crossplay. Vice versa. Usually, the results are disgusting, like below:



But not that boy! No! It's amazing O_____O

I heard that this is also a crossplay:


Uwaaaaa....! So damn pretty. It's crazy. Makes me want to cosplay...! When am I going to get my Rozen Maiden costume tailored to fit??

Oh and I found these pics too:

Remember my obsession for Vampire Knight? Here is a Zero cosplay:


Kaname cosplay:
HOOOOTTTT



Want...cosplay........tanoshii mitai............

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22