A very ordinary, clean toilet bowl. But what exactly lies inside?

Wait... What the hell is that??

I see a mosquito on the left... next to it larvae, and... is that some kind of a millipede???
Yes, when I first saw it it was still wriggling super fast in the water. Shocked, I stood still. If you know me, you should know I have this FEAR and TRAUMA against worms, millipedes, centipedes, caterpillars, maggots, and the like. I'm not going to go into details why because I would end up writing out my whole childhood experience, so maybe next time.
The point is.
Why would there be a frikin worm thingy in my toilet water??? Did it fall from the ceiling?? Did it fall... maybe... from the toilet seat??? Was it wriggling about the toilet seat all this time without me noticing??
*imagination runs wild*
Worm wriggle up ass up back up skin up to ears and in ... ARGGHHH!!! Nooooooooo!!! I fucking hate worms!!! GO AWAY! You belong to the soil, which I will hardly set foot on, so do not be in my toilet okay you have no business here seriously.
Oh by the way, my phone has a new application called Blog It. So after I take a picture, I can select Blog It, write out a post, then publish it into a blog! Oh yes, it is perfect for me! But the publishing fails 80% of the time though -.- but
never mind that. So here is the link for the mobile blog:
http://go-juice-22.blogspot.com/
Remember to check often as it will be updated really frequently with short posts daily (as long as it gets published successfully). See ya!
Labels: mobile blog, worm