I was shocked, didn't expect the portion to be so BIG. But I *almost* finished it anyway. It wasn't that good. Normal. But I loved the tea! The three of us sat on the big, comfy couches of the cafe, near the 2-floor-length window. The sky outside was grey and cloudy...the tall trees were swaying...we were just sitting there reading the books we bought while drinking tea... Aaahh... Super. That's one of the best moment of these several months now! BEST! Coz I'm a very relaxed mellow person you see, and that setting was just soooo romantic. Book + large windows + cloudy sky + windy, humid weather + large couches + hot tea = the greatest getaway. Too bad the stupid story-telling lady with bad English on the loud speaker wouldn't shut up.
Oh and if you're wondering- no, I didn't order cheese and chili chips this time. =p
And after that, we left Lippo (reluctantly), and went to this complex which I don't remember the name. By then I was feeling tired and reeeaaaally mellow. And it was super cloudy too. I enjoyed it though. But it's bad for my blood pressure. Goes lower and lower.
Anyway, today is actually the first time I saw a huge fire! :D
Well, not THAT huge, but largest I've seen. I was so fascinated by its every movement, every twist and turn, and how the mass of smoldering heat trashed itself to the changing direction of the wind.
On the opposite side, it was a long desolate road with empty fields and stumps of young trees. Aaah... how beautiful. Every object was making wonderful silhouettes, I just couldn't resist taking some pictures...
The sky is reflected on my car!! =D And if you observe closely, you will notice raindrops.
Why didn't I ever think of this before? Photos taken from the side of cars can looks so great! Especially against an empty background!

And on my way back home, I just had this reeealy weird feeling. A feeling of... I don't know, it was as if someone whispered to me about my future, and I could imagine it quite clearly in my head. It was quite a nice future. I saw a grown-up version of me sitting in an office with huge windows, in front of a white computer. And beside me was a mug of steaming coffee. Work was done, and I saw myself running out of the office main door. It was cloudy and windy outside; it was auttumn, nearing winter. And then a heart-breakingly handsome man stood in front of me with a charming white-teeth smile, he waved to me and sent me home and all the girls who saw me shrieked in jealousy and..and..Labels: cloudy, Lippo Karawaci, Times Bookstore