Thursday Laughs

Thursday, August 21, 2008


Today was funn... I don't know why, but it was just funn... But before I talk about today, let's talk about yesterday where I was DAMN busy!!!

WEDNESDAY
Things to do:
  1. Buy materials for Thursday's Design class
  2. Take ID photo for Taiwan visa
  3. Buy Dad's hair gel
  4. Go to random photocopy shop on the streets to bind Design project booklet
  5. Make PowerPoint presentation on Pop Design
  6. Study for Maths test: Business Application of Arithmetic

Not to mention that I had to all of these things AFTER 4:00pm, which is the time when I will be dismissed from Uniprep. I reached home, printed out my booklet, had a super quick dinner which left me nauseous, then quickly left for Puri Mall.

I had everything planned out in order to not waste any time. Who knows what time the photocopy shop will close? Must hurry. So I went to M Studio first, took the photo, was told to wait for 20 minutes, where I bought Dad's hair gel in Guardian, went to Gramedia and bought materials, then finally back to M Studio, and got my super ugly ID photo.

Seriously it was so ugly! If only ID photos can be photoshopped. The problem with the photo is my Super BIG face! I think my face is twice the size of any normal human being. It's seriously biiiggg and wideee and chubby. =( Looking at my ID photo stressed me out so I put it away quickly.

I left for the photocopy shop. My driver found a random one by the streets. It was pretty good. Finally, the booklet was done! I went back home, reached there at a little before 8:00pm. Showered, then got to work. I planned my time again.

8:00pm. I can do my PowerPoint in two hours. Then it'll be 10:00pm, and then I have another 2 hours to study for Maths until 12:00am. So I did as planned. I even finished earlier than expected.

Damn crazy. Lucky I can plan my time well. These days I've been having only an average of 6 hours of sleep every day. Sometimes 5 hours. When I'm lucky and college doesn't start at 8:00am, I get more hours of sleep. I don't know why but since I enrolled in Uniprep, I've been sleeping really late even though it's weekdays. Back in BBS... sleep at 10:00pm... max 11:00pm.

BACK TO THURSDAY

Okay so today I had to go to Uniprep at 8:00am even though it starts at 9:00am. Why? Long story. Point is I was lonely sitting around in the Design Studio all by myself doing...? STUDYING for Maths. Again. I'm so diligent.



-Design Lecture-
...
...
...

-Maths Class-
Test time... I don't know, I felt I could do it, but... When we discussed it after the test... Not so sure about my marks anymore. But to hell with it! Maths test is over! My worries are over!

For lunch break, we went to Pacific Place to eat at Pancious again yummm. But since a plate of pasta is too big for myself and I had no one to share it with, I ordered something new: Pancake Bolognaise.

Don't order it. Trust me. You can check out my mobile blog to see its pic.


We were late by half an hour to the Design Studio class. But we hardly did anything anyway. I was far from inspired and I didn't draw ANY, ANY new sketches! Omg. Ma'am brought with her a whole pile of materials and an electronic Styrofoam cutter, so we ended up playing around with that.

Alyssa made heart pins!




And the coolest of all, look what Aly made!!!

A super emo tree. Cool eh? Then I suggested to paste a heart there to make it seem like a fruit. Livia did all the pasting. Then I took the pic! Credits, credits! Hahaha. Sorry for the price tag there ;p

She also made this:


A & L for Alyssa and her boyfriend whose name I'm not sure how to write out. Lawrence? I think that's how it goes? I cut out that funny-looking guy's face.



At the end of the day, our tables and floor is completely littered with pyrofoam (is that what it's called?). But it was fun :)

Oh and and anddd, tomorrow is FRIDAAAY!!! YAAAAAAYY!!!

Labels: , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22