So yes, Ratna and I had a visit to BBS today. We reached there at around 1pm, and then we saw Ms Nameeta, who told us that there is a Chinese Singing Competition on the 7th floor. Surprise surprise! R and I went there to hear these four girls singing... followed by Stephanie and Yuni... Crystal and two other girls... then Mr Yuphi and Mr Presno! Singing in Chinese!
Ratna and I never thought we would live to witness a performance on that stage again... But the pain from sitting down on the floor made the experience less sweet. Oh oh oh! And Janet my cute little mwah mwah came to sit next to me and I could actually LEAN on her throughout the performance! Like she said, old habits never die! After the performance, as usual, we hugged everyone like a little reunion party.
When many people have left, Ratna, Josie mei and I sat beside the court, watching the young uns sweating their youth in the spirited game of basketball.
Yeah right.
All they did was run and do this:
Oh nooo! Teenage boys performing adultery towards the same gender!!!
Hehe. For those readers who don't know, they are jumping over one another. I got lucky with my camera and captured that last picture. Worship me! I wonder who those two boys are though... hmm...
And here is a video of me showing off my expert, prodigy-like piano skills...
Heheh. =D Kidding, it was a recording played originally by Cynthia. I think. Not really sure.
I went to Ratna's house after all that! There she showed me her pride and joy - her thong. lawl. xDD It was kind of weird having her shove a thong at my face, nonetheless clean. And new.
Again, I just HAD to wear her blue wig! And her Kula cosplay gloves to go with it.
This is me:
And this is Ratna!
The wig actually looks real there! All flowy and shiny... And wow Ratna's eyes are big 0.0
Ratna, who used to hate her blue wig and called it disgusting, started to feel comfortable in it... and she pranced around her bedroom looking at the mirror all the time. Then she collapsed onto the bed, and made a pose...
"Vina... imagine if you're on your honeymoon and when you get to the bedroom, your husband looks like this..."
Despite all the fun I was having, I had to leave.
Kelly, who was supremely scared of me at first, was now totally obsessed with me. She kept jumping at me! Look!