
Every detail of it is just perfect! The stitch in the middle of the oversized head, the innocent cute face, the tentacles at the bottom that are hacked off and splurting blood in a very funny way, those three marionettes... and that perfect eye and teeth! Perfect!
This reminds me of Happy Tree Friends... and of all the episodes I've watched, the one I remember most is Eye Candy. Daym, I've never forgotten that name! Watch it here:
So?? Did you laugh like mad?? I did. When I showed my brother though, he was super freaked out. Wahahaha. I guess it takes a little morbid mind to watch this. Oh and hopefully I'm not late to warn you guys: VERY violent content. Not for the innocent-minded.
Update: Stupid blogger! What did you do to the animation in the octopus picture?? =( Sorry guys, that picture is supposed to be animated. But for some reason, it's not...
Labels: cute violence, eye candy, happy tree friends