I'm 16 now! =D

Thursday, September 25, 2008


Alright, let's get straight to the point:



IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!
Yesterday at school, I've noticed some whispering going on... And I was suspecting that my classmates were going to throw a surprise at me... Lol, call me "ge-er" (full of myself), but it's just suspicious when it's one day before your birthday and people start whispering amongst themselves without me... AND occasionally throwing secretive glances at me.
So yes. 12:00am. Nothing came to me. Except that I got a few wishes from some friends and Chu got my first 0:00 birthday wish and Lele 2nd. Haha.
So I went to sleep, wondering what it was they were going to do... I had a few things in mind, such as
  • throw water at me
  • buy me a cake

But when I reached school and NONE of these things happened to me, I realised I might have just been too full of myself lol. However, the whisperings continued... and people seemed to be busy, running around without telling me where.

I ignored all these, and did my usual routine while occasionally holding back my smile and urge to ask them "okay, so where is my birthday surprise?"

I mean... DO YOU KNOW how disturbing it is to study for an exam whilst wondering what is is that's going to happen to you later in the day? I'm being honest here, I was 100% sure there was something going on. Haha =D

After the exam, we discussed the paper for a while, then some people started going out of the classroom. And I was getting veeerry suspicious. Mr Simon (principal) approached me, and he asked me if I had forgotten to write down my student number for my Design Exam yesterday. I said I didn't. He said that he was pretty sure someone had forgotten, and I told him that I was positive it wasn't me. And I started to leave, but he asked a few more questions which I answered simply. Haha. Rude aren't I? But I was just hurrying in suspicion. When I got out to the corridor, I heard Mr Simon say something to someone about "I talked to her, but I couldn't blablabla..."

It struck me just then. Was that all to STALL me?! Me being ge-er again. I brushed it off, and my brother said "let's go home", so I packed up, and as I was about to leave, walking down the corridor, we met Kevin. He seemed in a hurry, and he said "Hey, you guys going home already? Go to class! Everybody's there, we want to talk about the exams." So we followed him.

We chatted in front of the class, which was EMPTY. I knew it. Kevin started talking about the exam, but in a disconnected kind of way. I strained myself from laughing. Is the surprise going to be here? I asked him "so where are the others?" and he said he doesn't know. Livia, Listy, and Alyssa came at that moment, and I watched them. They took their bags, and chatted for a while. Then they left again, as if in some kind of a hurry.

Okaaay, so the surprise is NOT going to be there. Where then??

Kevin, my brother and I started walking back to the entrance. We had several stops. Like Kevin suddenly gaining a miraculous interest at the timetable, and Alyssa popping up asking me about the CS exam. I don't know if these were part of the plan, but anything was suspicious at that moment. Lol.

I took these all patiently with smiles, thinking I should at least make this surprise work. Halfway down the corridor, Albert came out from this one room, which nobody ever uses, and wished me happy birthday. Yes, I was suspicious why he would be in that room, but of course I didn't ask.

At the entrance, me, my brother and Martin stood there waiting for the car. By now I suspected my brother knew about this surprise plan, because he stood there as if he was waiting, but nobody called the driver! I played along. Surprise should be here anytime soon... They should be coming out of that door behind me, holding a cake and singing......

SPLASH!!!

Holy crap. Cold water. Damn cold water.

SPLASH! SPLASH! SPLASH!

I turned back, seeing them grinning at me and I screamed. They spilled more cups of freezing water on me. (One cup had warm water though. phew!) Then, Albert came out with this big BIG chocolate cake! I laughed, relieved the surprise is finally here. Well but seriously, I didn't expect them to spill water on me at that place. I thought they would show me the cake first, and... yeah.

We took the cake to the "balcony". There, I was shivering like mad, teeth chattering and all. I cut the cake, and gave my first slice to Ke Ke. (lol) And since everybody insisted I give my brother a hug, I did. NOT without spreading all the cold water on my shirt to him! Bwahahha!

We ate cake, then the others told me to give one slice to Simon, so I went out and searched for him. But it turns out he was already home. So I gave it to Ma'am Rani instead. I went back to the balcony.

There, people told me to make my wish, since I didn't get to do it yet. Okay. Didit replaced the candle on the cake, which by then was left only a few small slices, and everybody told me to close my eyes and make my wish. So I closed my eyes...

SPLAT!!!

SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

Not cold water. CAKE. ON MY HAIR. TOOONNNSSS of cake! Numerous amounts! Apparently, when I was closing my eyes, Alyssa, Livia, Listy and Petrick were behind me, equipped with a slice each. I was dripping with cake. Horror. Horror! As if animal instinct, I grabbed a slice, and threw it at whoever nearby. I don't think it hit anyone, but people started running out of the balcony. So I chased them all, a slice in hand.

The corridors were empty. Where was everybody? I heard voices from the toilet. Alyssa! Aha! I walked silently there...and rushed into the toilet! Smear! Smear! Smeaaaarrr!!! The girls screamed like barbie dolls, and Alyssa ran out first, so I chased after her. Alas! She entered the boys' toilet! And I could hear numerous masculine screams and shouts from inside. LOL. I hope they weren't revealing anything when she rushed in...

I looked for my next target... My brother! Chased him for so long and still couldn't catch up. Next up was... Albert I think, can't remember. Albert was super scared of the choco fudge. Lol. And then he escaped into the toilet. I can't remember much of what happened after that, but I do remember somewhere in time that I entered the boys' toilet only to find it empty. One cubic has Alyssa hiding it in, but I don't know about the other.

Anyway! Long story! I'm tired from all that typing =p

After all that, my hair was super hard from the choco fudge, as if waxed. And my bro apparently brought my clothes from home, and told me to change. A while later, I had to go home because my brother is late for his tuition. Haha... My poor driver had to suffer from the strong choco smell in the long car ride home... =(

I went home and immediately took a shower. You know how long it took me? One frikin hour. When I first washed my hair, the water became brown, and all these brown flakes came off my hair. EW?! I actually washed my hair three times, and conditioned it once. My face, I washed it three times also. It was all oily from the cake. O_o

Anyways, it's crazy, I'm tired, my friends rock. Thank you guys sooo much for all the trouble! xDD I HAD FUN! Hehehe ^_^ Happy Birthday me~ For those who haven't wished me yet, friends or strangers, feel free to wish me happy birthday in the tagboard. LoL... And for those who have, thanks a bunch!~ ^^

photos coming up soon when I get it from Pet

Labels: , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22