Many many

Friday, September 5, 2008


Okay, many many pictures in this post. First, Gucci!

Cute right??? She's on my brother's table x3 I don't know why, but she has a hobby of going up and sitting on tables.


I'm playing a new online game now: Perfect World. My job is foxlady and my pet is Rabid Wolf. So when I stop moving and my pet catches up to me, here is our position:


Doggy!

Today, I tried a new mode of taking pictures.

Dum dum dumm:


Like those wolves in those online games. Here is Gucci's paw:



Me as a monster... MY TEETH! I don't know what that green thing is... my tongue maybe??



New plant species:


Don't they look much cooler??
And here is a section of my garden:

Wow very abstract.
My fav pic:


So different right?






Then then then (I hate my language in this post, forgive me), Chu came over today! I asked her to teach me how to sketch 'cause I was amazed by her sketches (you can see from her blog, in my link list: Yuki).

So she taught me! From simple things like how to hold the pencil to the little effects that can be created. Very meticulous I tell you. In the end, I did things my own way though. That's how drawing is; everybody have their own style and method.

Inspired by her lion sketch, I drew Gucci.



It's not super great. But I'm pretty happy with it. I don't like the rest of her head 'cause it's too plain, but what am I supposed to do with it, her fur is spotless white =_=

Oh and for those people who thought the pillow was a dress, I laugh at you. =D Especially the gullible champions Daryl and ShinRei who fell for the stupid sadako trick. I laugh. Mwahaha.

Labels: , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22