Memetik Belimbing Di Rumah Nenek

Saturday, September 20, 2008


Actually, di rumah kakek also. But it sounded better without the 'kakek'. =p

This is basically just a random video of me picking a starfruit from a tree which stands in my granparent's tiny garden. And let's just say the tree is older than me! Since I was a little kid, I've always had the hobby of picking the fruits from this tree. History repeats itself ;)

As you can see, the stick is frikin long. There is a half bottle stuck to one end of the stick, and that serves as the container where the starfruit will drop into.

Basically, we hold the stick and make sure the fruit goes in the bottle, then turn the stick around several times until the fruit comes off the branch, and voila! Easy as that. Picking fruits the traditional way!

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22