New Blog Layout

Tuesday, September 2, 2008


Yes, people have been telling me to change my blog layout since the day I dyed my hair. So now here it is!

Actually, I wanted to give it the name "Orange Range" but since it would be exactly like that J-rock band, I decided on Orange Punch.

We now ask the question "why". Why orange, Vina? Do you like orange? Actually, no not really, aside from my liking to all sorts of colours, I don't particularly favour orange in any way. It's just that for some reason, when I designed the colour scheme for my bedroom, I had put in a lot of orange. And my pillows are orange. When I was taking the photos, I was looking for a bright background, and my shocking pink wallpaper somehow wasn't doing the trick, then I saw my pillows and... tadaah~

So Vina, you actually held the pillow in one hand and the camera in another??

Yes. Try imagining me doing that while smiling for the camera, it should be quite funny. So now when you see my photos you can laugh. But give me credits, you think it's easy holding such a big heavy pillow steady behind my head??? Bah! Look at this picture to see the gigantic SIZE of the pillow:


I look like a midget =.=

Anyway.

I'm loving opera music now! >w< Especially those from The Phantom of The Opera. Actually, I watched this ages ago. But this morning I suddenly had the phase of 'music stuck in my head', and it was a song from The Phantom of The Opera which I have yet to download. So I went to my laptop, and downloaded several tunes:

  • All I Ask Of You
  • Masquerade
  • The Music of The Night
  • Angel of Music (The Mirror)
  • Learn to Be Lonely (movie ending)

Gerard Butler has such a wonderful voice!!! It can be soft and gentle, then suddenly it's loud and menacing. OOOOHHH!!! AND HE'S HOT TOO!!! I swear I have a fetish for those mysterious characters. I even had a thing for V from V for Vendetta. But behind the mask, let's say he's not that flattering. He looks quite okay when he smiles though. So okay here's some pics on Gerard Butler:

HOOOTTT

And here's a song you guys can enjoy:

Masquerade - Original Cast

It's such a cheerful song! I feel like singing to it while wearing old English dresses like in the movie! Other songs are awesome too, I recommend Angel of Music and Music of The Night. But I'm not putting them here, you search for it yourself in imeem.com :)

later~

Labels: , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22