She is back!

Saturday, September 13, 2008





Guess who it is on the left holding artifical boobies! Yes it is, our fellow friend Ratna who just came back from America! My crazy friend is back... ~reunited~





So today we went to Puri Mall to do our Mission. Bwakak... we played DDR (i suck so bad now), walked to and fro between Fun City and Fun World... ate A&W's Waffle Ice Cream... ate at Platinum again... Walked around the whole Puri... played DS... then my foot hurt like hell coz of converse shoes =_=" and so I decided we go to Starbucks and have a drink, sit down.

We ordered the classic chocolate, and when we went to get our drinks at the counter, the guy asked...

"Kakak, mau Mocha Frappuccino gak?" (Ladies, would you like a cup of Mocha Frappuccino?)
"Huh? Kita enggak pesen itu..." (Huh? We didn't order that...)
"Iya, gak apa apa. Ini buat kakak, gratis kok." (Yes, it's okay. This is for you, free of charge.)

Ratna glanced at me, unsure. But I didn't hesitate, I took it anyway! Nyahaha. It tasted GOOD (but Ratna drank almost all of it =.=)...



Oh and, no, we didn't flirt with the guy at the counter.


After a while, I took Ratna to my house since my foot was just unbearably painful. We thought it would be fun to take photos... myesh.

Ratna had the privilege of having my wardrobe for the night, and she chose the mini-dress I bought from Mango if I'm not wrong... which I've only worn once. Then we curled our hair and played around with make-up. For the first time, I used a LOT of black eyeshadow. So I had the smoky eye going.

Ratna taught me the basics of catwalk. Ahahah I just did whatever. It was interesting though, too bad my room doesn't have much space for it. Then we took PHOTOS...




Ratna looks so pretty here ^_^ :



And then we proceeded with our own individual narcissism...



I look like I'm over 20. Make-up can do so much.

This is a cute photo, what with the ribbon there:


"Vina, Vina, let's imitate those act-cute-super-intentional-big-eyed-but-ugly-friendster-girls!"





Last photo, promise :D

I like Ratna's pose like that don't know why. Too bad it's blur.

Oh well anyway, you guys must be bored out of your asses looking at our pictures. I'm just announcing that our friend is back~

WELCOME HOME, BABY~

Labels:



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22