Sunday my love

Sunday, September 14, 2008


It's Sunday! It rained in the morning (when I was still fast asleep), and now the weather is just superb! You know my definition of fine weather is: cloudy, windy, cool.

So I just spent my day in my room playing facebook. Then I became bored and laid on my bed, looked outside the window, watched my curtains toss itself about... out came my camera. I took pictures again! Nyahaha. I'm such a cam-whore.

Hair





I just love that fan! I bought it on my visit to Japan... aaah... I want to go there again...


My eyes look brown there! It's actually my hair making it look brown... And yes, I am wearing the BBS uniform. Feeling a bit nostalgic.

Skin


Aah... nice texture

You must be getting weirded out like 'why is this girl taking pictures of her skin pores'... well I don't know why either it's the weather making me feel abstract. Besides, skin looks good don't you think?? They have all these patterns on it...



A fallen flower on my window sill.

Labels:



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22