Typhoon

Saturday, September 27, 2008


Um Hello it's me. There is free internet and computer use here in my hotel. But uh...it's kinda hard to type with all these super small keyboard tabs and chinese letterings all over its surface.

I was on the plane for five hours, thank god there was a TV.
Oh and I saw a lolita girl at the airport.

NEWS: there is TYPHOON here in Taiwan! Zomg. My Dad was super stressed because he thinks he has to cancel our trip to Hualien, but so far we aren't sure yet. But anyway, I'm pretty excited to see a typhoon. First time here. lol. Okay! Imma go now. I see super bright neon-lit shops across the streets. I'm going to check-in, shower, and go eat out in those marketplace. Yay

Oh, and wish me luck on the typhoon thing. Hopefully it doesn't destroy my shopping plan.

Labels:



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22