When the Animals Attack you, my Readers

Saturday, September 20, 2008



It all started with that one little picture that popped out when I searched for 'beautiful animals' in google. Let me just say that I have this trauma and fear of worms, centipedes, millipedes, caterpillars, and anything of the sort. So when that thing came out and I clicked to enlarge it, I surprised myself.

Obviously I regretted doing that. That picture is freakish!!! The caterpillar has a freaking FACE! And look at its arms! And tails! And legs!!! EWWWW...

But because of that picture, I got the idea of freaking my readers out. So here are some... ehem... cute pictures...

I saw them on Animal Planet, and Chu reminded me of their existence, so here they are: Banana Slugs! They look funnnyyy

Ladybug. Ew I find ladybugs disgusting really.

Leeches! O_O Feeehh!!!


TADAA!!! Loollll... I'm sure that picture managed to shock they shit out of some of you. Gross ain't it? But worry not, that tarantula is just a plushie xD

This is the real deal:



:D


Snakes in a mating ball apparantly...


This is for Janet... Brazillian Cockroaches! xD


Another one I hate: snails. And they're mating in that picture, making even more snails. Yuck.



ISN'T THAT CUUUUTEEE???? xDD

Haha sorry for anyone who got super scared reading this post. But they were just interesting pictures I had to show you. =D

Labels: , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22