Girls Girls Girls

Saturday, October 18, 2008


I had a great time with my girls today! Finished fucking boring school which I hate even more now due to the new subject on Australian law and policies. And at around 1:30PM, Susan and Ratna reached my house, and we left for our dear ol' school, Bina Bangsa School.
Sorry guys, no pics for this post. I was too lazy to take pics. Well. I did. But just not with my camera. If you oh so wish to see me narcism, you can go to Ratna's blog, and maybe in a few days, Susan's blog.

Oh and in my house, when they just came, I had that urge to put on make-up again! What the hell! In the end, I resorted to another newfound tradition... Ratna's fringe was parted in the middle, and yet it's not long enough to blend with her normal hair. Me seeing that, decided to do one big job: cut her fringe.

No, not trim her fringe. But cut it into a whole new style. From middle parting to poni rata (what's that in English? linear fringe... straight fringe... equal fringe?? whatever). I've always liked Ratna with poni rata. So I took out my scissors, made Ratna hold my dustbin so her hair won't fall everywhere, and started snipping at it.


The end results? Voila! Like a job made at the salon. It was well-liked, and I am proud of myself =D


So at BBS, I talked a lot to Josie and Janet. Told them a whole bunch of things and gossiped a lot. Aah. Missed them. And then Chu came over, then we left for TA.


After eating, we went to Timezone. Let me just say that in one day, I levelled up from the difficulty of 14 to 32 on the Drumania machine! Haha. I remember I used to really suck at it. But I was granted super powers today, and I improved a lot. Played DDR. Tried a bunch of shooting games which sucked. Stupid machines.


And what was after Timezone? Nothing. We got really bored. We were going to go home, when we passed Parisian, and I asked if the girls wanted to try on clothes we can never afford just for the sake of having fun. O_o So we did!


We went in Parisian, and first, Chu picked out this sleeveless top. Satin dark blue with beautiful folds and several blings here and there. Can't remember the brand. But I looked good in that top! And it costed a good Rp 1.2 million too!


Ditched the place after that. We went to the cheaper section. Tried on tons of stuff. Ratna picked out a lot of low cut tops for me, and let me say that there is one that looks REALLY. GOOD. It's this sleeveless, black, semi-backless thingy. It looked perfect on me! I plan to go back to Parisian tomorrow and bring my mom, then buy the top. Well, it wasn't THAT cheap you see.
And we tried on more clothes. Then Ratna came across this....




Picture came from her blog =)

Yeah, very smexy. She looks like a belly dancer. Or whore, as she had put it when she striked a pose in the fitting room. Well, twas fun. And then Ratna went to look at shoes, which I'm not very interested in. So I went to the make-up section.

You see, I've always wanted to try being made-over by the women in charge of the make-up stalls. But being a little kid growing up, I wondered how I would actually make them do it. I mean, I don't plan to buy the make-up. I'm just doing it for fun. But today, I did it at last. I acted all friendly to the person, and when I asked about testing the red/pink eyeshadow on the poster, she offered to put it on my face.

I can't find the exact poster for the colour of the eyeshadow I wanted, but here is a picture of a Shu Uemura creation:





And then we went home. To Susan's. I snatched Ratna's phone and took pictures of myself while she used Susan's. Why do we do that? I have no idea. Then we went to Susan's room to take poodle pics... Only some people can understand that ;)

Anyway! I'm sleepy, and tired! And someone's been up my ass disturbing my inner peace. =_= See ya guys later...



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22