Kitties

Friday, October 31, 2008



Yes.

Stare deep into the hazel orbs of Martin. Melt your hearts, readers.



HELLO readers! It's HALLOWEEN!~~~


Woohoo. I just love these events. Fun fun fun. If only a year can have more festivals than there is now, it would be a better place. Like maybe... Para Para Day... Cosplay Day... Crossdressing day... I don't know, stuff.


But anyway, this morning, my bro reminded me it's Halloween... I totally forgot. I immediately took my Marie headband to school. And my shirt has a picture of a cat, but that wasn't intentional.


Martin wanted to try on my headband, and as you can see in the above two pictures, he looked like a girl. And then he ACTED like a girl, so enthusiastic about the headband, forcing us to take pictures of him... Doesn't it remind you of the time Albert tried on my bro's cheongsam? Boys. Whoever knew they could be so vain. Ckck.


I don't know what Martin is trying to pull in this pic, he's supposed to be behind/in the middle of us, but I guess we're too tall for him nyeheheh:




Livia and Listy didn't have any headband, but Alyssa did~



Miaow~

And this is the funniest ever...



OMF--- HaHA! Didi wearing that headband while smoking? Not cute. Funny. He has these weird expressions going on in the following pictures, and they crack me up:



And then Albert wore the headband, then turned into a girl. Next, Bryan wore it, and the headband matched with his pink shirt O_O


Again, boys were boys. They became all excited about the headbands and took loads of pictures.



Cute are we not? =3 Miaow.

Labels: , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22