Vina

Wednesday, October 22, 2008


I feel like an android.

Yeah. Yeah I do. Well maybe not to that extent, but I feel sort of lifeless...

I miss smiling. Do you know what smiling is? No, it's not laughing at a joke. It's not pretending to laugh at a lame joke but end up smiling either. It's not when you greet someone in the corridor and you feel a need to say 'Hi' and smile for courtesy.

A smile... is a smile. (Forgive my airy head in this blog post) My lips feel anchored down... damn heavy. I can't tug it up, and I certainly can't pretend to smile. So yeah, I miss smiling. I miss that fluttery feeling you get in your heart when you see something you love, and your lips just curl upward and your face flushes with glee. That light-hearted feeling. Aaaah complete with soft yellow and pink hues.

Am I not making sense? Of course not. This is my rant post. Where I put down all my abstract thoughts and visual imageries.

So yeah. Smiling. smiling... smile... smiles... smiled... smileys... :) :D =) =D ;) ;D xD xDD ^^ ^_^ ^0^ (^_~) (\(^0^)/)



s
i
g
h
.
.
.


I am so lame.
My Gucci is not here to hyperactivate me.
I need to buy a pet.
Human.

...kidding...

someone make me happy!!!
MARRY ME!!!
haha
muah

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22