Hello! It's my day off today. It would be wise for me to write my thousand word essay due tomorrow, but I decided to have some fun first.
So as usual, I went to Susan's house. Brought my music stand, violin, and of course, sheets and books. I don't know if I mentioned this in the previous blog, but I printed out two duet pieces for violin. Plan to play them with Susan today. They don't seem that hard. Manageable. Mozart - Twelve Duets, and Bach - Air on G String.
Aah duets are fun. I needed to count a lot though. You know, tempo. I am extremely bad with tempo and beats or whatever you call it. I mess up the speed everytime, which is crucial for a harmonic duet.
And, after hours of playing, well, Susan rested for a while and she taught Ratna on the piano later on. I kept playing the violin though. Which resulted in...

At first my index, middle, and ring fingers were dark blue. Susan was shocked. She told me to stop playing for a while, but I played anyway. Then they turned almost black. You can't really see in the picture, which looks pretty normal, just a few shades darker, but in reality, it was... to the point of being scary in fact O_O
Oh and by the way, I can play Nocturne No.9/2 on the piano now!!! Well, only the right hand though -_-. Oh crap forgot I have to cancel my piano tuition. BRB phone.
...back. Better scratch that off my wishlist now.
Aaaanyway. I went to Puri Mall with Susan and Ratna. We watched this:

Yes, notice, JULY 11. But in Indonesia... well, it's in cinemas now. November.
Okay this movie is really good! It's very very exciting and funny. The three heroes face all sorts of obstacles that would be in blockbuster movies such as facing a huge storm, carnivorous animals, falling off cliffs, even escaping from lightning strikes. They are all very very exciting, and it's worth the watch (more than the recent movies I've watched these days). Although there is a scene which I didn't particularly like (because it's too soap opera-ish), but the rest is just bravo. I can't wait to experience this on 4D (if it ever will, or has it already? No idea). You all should watch it, if you haven't already.
Well, I will stop blogging her, since I actually have to do my essay now... It's worth 10 or 5% of my final English grade if I'm not mistaken. So yeah. See you!
PS: can't wait to go to RMIT.
Labels: Bach, duet, essay, journey to the centre of the earth, Mozart, Nocturne op.9/2, piano, Puri Indah Mall, violin