Final Fantasy Fan Forever

Sunday, November 16, 2008



My desktop proves that from now on, I am an official FFFF (see title of blog post). FINAL FANTASY IS SO EFFING AWESOME!!!

No other game can surpass its splendour!!! The characters... the storylines... the music... the scenery... Whew. Final Fantasy graphics have always been top notch. And Nobuo Uematsu's MUSIC!!! His music is just... and the CHARACTERS...! Even though it's been years since their release, characters like Cloud just never dies. They still live on in the hearts of fans and cosplayed throughout the world and...

To put it briefly: Final Fantasy is Perfection.

So why the late confession for FF love, Vina? Well, I have always liked Final Fantasy. Since I first got hold of my PS1 console. But you know, I was a small little girl. I always got stuck somewhere in the game and never got to finish it.

And then last week, Albert lent me his PSP. I played Final Fantasy 7 - Crisis Core. OMG I LOVE THAT GAME!!! I was just so addicted to it. I couldn't part from that console. It was comsuming my life. I cried twice in that game. The part where (spoiler alert) Angeal dies, and the final ending!!! And this is one thing quite surprising for me: the ribbon on Aerith's hair is actually a present from Zack! 0.0

You know, when I watched Advent Children I have always wondered who is that guy with the black hair at the ending... and now I know! It's Zack! My #1 fav FF character!

Crisis Core Ending Scene:

Spoiler for those who are playing the game. But if you're not planning to buy a PSP and play this game, WATCH THIS!!! It's an order!!!





Zack and Cloud date on Gold Saucer:


Damn this is one funny video. But if you can't take a bit of homosexual joke, don't watch.






One last thing:

lol. When I first saw the thumbnail on Google images, I thought it was real.

Labels:



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22