Homestay Requirements

Thursday, November 20, 2008


Gucci was sleeping under my curtain xD I have no idea how she got there.





Oh and today, I handed in my homestay form! There is a box in the form called "special requirements". It was decided yesterday that Listy and I would be housemates. Yes, that is her in the above photo. And so we figured out the special requirements together. This is the final decision:

The cut off parts:

  • 15 minutes away from RMIT City Campus
  • a young child (female only) aged 6-12 years-old

I am somehow excited for my life in Australia, but of course it will be quite miserable for me to part with my parents...

I think Listy will be a good housemate for me because she can cook and clean. I can enslave her =D Wahahah just kidding. She reads my blog... >_>

By the way, for those concerned, I got A- for my wearable design project.

Labels: , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22