Firstly, I apologise for not blogging in sooooo sooo loooonngggg....
Well, I've been
very very busy. I finally have some free time now (it's Friday!) and so here I am! I will divide my whole week of activities into two separate posts because I don't want to have too many pictures in one post. It's hard to arrange them on blogger's small text box -_-
SUNDAYYes! The moment I've been waiting for! It's Ms Ivonne's wedding! She is my tuition teacher who had taught me for... 7 years. I can't believe she's getting married xD I have never been to a wedding that belongs to a friend. Usually I attend to weddings of aunts and uncles, or more frequently, my Dad's clients or workmates.

I arrived somewhat late =p... Sorry Miss. Oh and yes, that is my prom dress I'm wearing. Well, I
have to wear it more than once, right?

Her husband's name is Marcel. Pretty nice-looking guy. After taking the pictures, this crew of cameramen approached me and asked me to say something. Having had no time to think things through, I just spontaneously said "Hi Miss! Happy Birthday!" ...Then after a while I realised I said the wrong thing and I instantly repeated "Oh crap, I meant congratulations on your wedding. Well, have fun and enjoy!"
-_- and people laughed at me. Great.

The wedding venue looked over the golf field!
After a while later, I left the place. It was at Lippo Karawaci. And anyone who knows me well enough will know I never miss the opportunity to eat The Grill's cheese and chili chips. So even though I've had dinner at Ms Ivonne's wedding, I went to grab a plate of fries nonetheless.

Err yeah ignore the green colour. It's the lighting from the candle holder.
MONDAY
I received my new glasses today :3
I was planning to buy a simple black framed one but during the try-outs, my Dad and the girl at the counter said I looked better in these black/dark-browns:
I put my glasses at my nose there cause well, I was wearing my contacts when I took this picture and didn't really want to ruin my eyesight -_- It kind of repulses me how act-cutesy I look in this picture but honestly, I wasn't aware.
Oh and I almost forgot to mention... my glasses slip down my nose bridge all the time... Well... I guess my nose is too...flat... *sobs*
Omg! I love love love the casing!!!
Judging from the attire... I guess this was taken on a different day...? =_= Can't remember. But I'm wearing the glasses properly here.
And I know you guys haven't been seeing much of this character... but here is the loved GUCCI!!!

She likes to play tug-o-war using the towel.

And she sleeps on it too! Aaaaah she was just too adorable. This is her shocked-just-woken-up face. ^_^ kya gucci!
Labels: Dolce Gabbana glasses, Gucci, Ivonne, Lippo Karawaci, wedding