
Look at that. Isn't she cute? Peeking at me from up the stairs. If you happen to think she is in a weird position, well, those two white things hanging down the stairs are not her legs... Well, one is, but the other is her ear.

School was bliss. Why? Because it was only from 8am to 11am. Great isn't it? I went to Plaza Senayan after school, looking for an organizer. I saw one in Puri yesterday and wanted to buy it but I thought perhaps there will be better ones in Kinokuniya. So I left it first.
On the way to Plaza Senayan, I ran out of drinking water. It was hell. My throat was like... burning. And... whew. I don't know. My throat is dehydrating really quickly today. I wonder why.
My throat hurt so much, I was scavenging any single droplet of water I could get gold of.
So! I reached Kinokuniya. Saw several organizers here and there. Then I saw these:

Well. Cushion-y texture... pretty colours... and bling. Oh and if you're wondering, the excessive shiny-ness of the organizers is caused by the plastic bag it was in. Not the leather... thing. I had a hard time deciding. I tried holding each of the books in my hands.
Black... too gothic for some very odd reason
Pink... too girly for my brute hands
White... too... bright? For my skin colour?
Okay bad excuses but hey. Point is, none of them seem to suit me. I know I'm being as picky as a lady trying to get her wedding dress. It is just an organizer after all. But since buying one of those will cost me Rp. 259, 000, I should be picky, shouldn't I?
In the end, after calling Susan and having long discussions, I decided not to buy it. The organizer I saw in Puri will be my choice.
On the other side of things... Kinokuniya has many Japanese-y things. Such as these pencil boxes:
Oh crap. If it were me from a year ago, I would go hyper and buy all 3 pencil boxes. However! I think my taste has changed O_o ... I am no longer madly into Japanese objects. Well, still am, but not to that standard. What has happened to me that I would actually prefer simple, clean designs?
Mad isn't it? Anyway. Remember I mentioned the difficulty of finding music sheets for violin in Jakarta? Well, Kinokuniya has a rather large collection of music sheets... well, not that large. Compared to the ones in Gramedia it is. Alas, they are, as expected, mostly for piano. And orchestras. I couldn't find one book for violin solo. I did see a book on Vivaldi - The Four Seasons (complete with the CD), but I wasn't too sure about it. It was sealed, I was too lazy to ask.
So after looking through four racks, I conclude that there isn't a single damn book solely on Violin solos. If there was, it slipped.
After long hours in Kinokuniya, I didn't actually buy a single item. I went back home, planning to go to Puri Mall to get my organizer. But before that, I did some... self-photo taking.
I have to say, again, even though I've said it before on my
Mobile Blog, that my nose is actually mancung (Gosh what is that in English again?) when seen from a 45 degrees angle! My actual nose is... round and ... bulbous... well.
And here is me hugging a big white doll (she does look like one doesn't she?):

What is so hard about taking pictures with your dog? IT FRIKIN MOVES:
and moves:
=_= I'd be lucky just to get a single shot where Gucci is not blurred and is actually facing the camera. Oh wow she looks gigantic in the photos doesn't she?
And here are the three foxy (right) ladies of the household:
Whoa my Mom is super white-skinned. She looks like those Chinese ladies from olden days in this picture. Her skin is almost as white as Gucci's fur. Shocker.
Change of venue! I moved on to my indoor garden, where it was really sunny, and everything looks warm coloured:
Ha! I like that picture!
It was so sunny in fact, that I decided to... suntan! In the middle of the broad daylight, at a garden, yes.
Oops. Forgot to rotate that. Well whatever. Point is, that's me lying down, enjoying the sun.
And as I looked up, I was unexpectedly faced by this beautiful blue sky:

After all that, I left for Puri Mall. Went to Gramedia, and took out the organizer, which I had placed at the very corner of the rack so I wouldn't forget. And here it is!

Oooh I find it very classy. Grey cloth, and dark brown leather for the thing that encloses it.
Additionally, I also bought some super cheap (approx. Rp 8,500 each) stickers at Gramedia! Everything is cheap there! In Kinokuniya, stickers are Rp 45,000, and some Rp 75,000. Crazy isn't it?
Aaah I haven't bought stickers in so darn long. I got myself three sets, for the sole purpose of decorating the pages of my organizer.
Next, I wanted to buy something more girly to tone out my organizer. After a long time searching, I saw this, sold at a mere price of Rp. 20,000! There was a really cute Hello Kitty keychain with large roses and cute pink stuff in another store, but it costed Rp. 75,000, which I am so not going to get. So in the end I got this white-pink-gold-pearl-beads-cute thing:
Then, I attached it to my organizer. How did I do it, you ask? Long story. It's better not telling, but it involves attaching, detaching, strings, scissors, and knots. Here is the final product:
A touch of Japanese cuteness!
Oh and, I also bought a pen especially for the organizer. Here it is:

Can't spot it? There:
Ah yes I'm very happy with the results. SPEAKING OF RESULTS, I almost forgot to mention, I got a
19.5/20 for my Australian legal studies essay on Tort of Negligence!!! YAAAAAY!!!
Oh and back to the organizer. Yep, I'm planning to use it when I get to Australia. I guess people use electronic stuffs to replace organizers now, but I like it nonetheless and prefer paper to touch screens. In this situation only.
Oh and hey look, it was sunny before, now it's raining like mad:

UPDATE:
I think Sammy's depression virus has gotten into me. Yes, I was very hyped about going to Melbourne to study. It feels as though once I reach there, I am going to start a completely new and foreign life. It would be exciting, exuberant, challenging. I can hardly wait. That was, until, when I mentioned it to my Dad, he gave me a mournful expression.
Of course I know who would be the saddest for my departure to Australia. Obviously my Dad. And I feel that if it weren't for his sorrow, I wouldn't even be sad right now. I'm not sad leaving, but I'm sad because... well, just thinking about my father crying (which I bet for sure he will) for me, is just too heartbreaking. I know what kind of person he is. I hope he will continue living a good life happy even though both his children won't be there with him. I hope he will take good care of my Mom, and, as silly as it is, I hope Gucci can, even if just a little, fill the empty voids of his son and daughter. That is why I've been trying hard to make Mom and Dad fond of Gucci.
...okay Sammy your disease really got to me.
Anyway, after a while of bawling on the floor, I'm back here typing. Well, just to close up... I will go to Australia, study dilligently, gain lots of experiences, make my parents proud and show them their efforts so far haven't gone to waste. I don't know what awaits me in the future. But I'll accept any challenge they throw at me.
Labels: cute, Gucci, keychain, Kinokuniya, organizer, Plaza Senayan, stickers