My Boyfriend

Wednesday, November 5, 2008


OMG!!! I totally just wrote a whole long post and it got completely DELETED. *** ** * ** * ** * ** * *** * ******************** ***** *** *** *!!!! #$%^&*()(*&^%$#$%^&*(*&^%$#%$%^&*





....


Might as well write it again. T_T


So my Aunt came back from America yesterday night and she visited my house, along with her two sons Wei-wei (6) and Keanu (3). She is the one who bought me that Paris Hilton gift box by the way. Quite some things happened, such as:


WW: Cece, do y0u have a fishing pole?
Me: Noo I don't, but I have a fishing net. Why, do you want to fish?
WW: Yess... *nods*


(Yes, I speak with them in English)

And so we went out to my little fish pond, and it was raining slightly. I managed to catch the biggest koi. It was harder than it seemed. Then WW wanted to try it too. But he was tiny, and the fishes were hiding at the other end of the pond where he couldn't reach. Therefore I had to take another fishing net, climb the rocks to the other side of the pond, and disturb the fishes there so they would swim to WW's direction.

The rain drizzled heavier. I told WW that he only has 10 more seconds to catch a fish. He started frantically hitting the water with the net, splashing the water at me in the process. I winced. After a little longer than 10 seconds, we finally left the fishes.

I was going to take a warm shower so I wouldn't catch a cold from being out in the rain. But my Mom said they wanted to leave to Puri Indah Mall immediately. She told me to just come along since there was no internet at home and I wouldn't have anything to do anyway. Keanu even said, "Cece Vina, will you go to the restaurant with us... Please...?" with puppy eyes. My heart jumped with glee. HE WAS SO CUTE!!! I agreed happily, scruffing his hair. He was only tall up to my waist.

So I grabbed my jacket and we left. Keanu insisted that I sit next to him in the car. There, we compared the size of our hands. His whole hand, including his fingers, were only as big as my palm. Go figure. And then he told me things about Star Wars, Superman, etc. And I couldn't hear him for most of the part because he had slurred speech (kids).

I never knew that kids were hard to handle. As in they are SO sensitive.... And they're not my kids so I wouldn't wanna make them cry. So I handled Keanu with extreme care. And he was...whew...obsessed with me. Lol. He wouldn't stop holding my hands. And he wanted to walk next to me all the time. Once, my grandma gave him a bottle of water to drink and he refused. But when I gave it to him, he drank it and looked at me as if saying "I did this for u!"


=D



cute.


I took Keanu to the little indoor "amusement park/arcade" and I watched him play. He was useless at those shooting games that takes a little bit more skill. So what he did was get up on those things you can ride on. Like the little bus that you feed coins for it to chug up and down.

But Keanu wasted a lot of coins. He never stays on the ride long enough for it to finish. Therefore I never did give him anymore coins after he abandoned the bus halfway. I followed him around as he sat on rides and get off again after a while. It reminded me of my childhood where I sit on racing car games and just watch the trailer game, and imagine I was playing it.

So why is the title of this post "My Boyfriend"? Well... it was when I was walking with Keanu hand in hand, and his mother (my Aunt) turned around to talk to him...

Aunt: Keanu, you look like you're dating Cece Vina...!
Keanu: ........
Aunt: Is Cece Vina your girlfriend?
Keanu: .......yes....

My Aunt and I then looked at each other with bewildered looks and laughed. This boy will grow up a player, I just know it!

Labels: , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22