I slept with Gucci last night!


Yeah but I couldn't sleep even though it was already past midnight. So I ended up disturbing Gucci who was fast asleep. I poked her... she sighed, then turned. I poked her again. She kicked me with her hind legs.
Aha. Kawaii <3>
It was a memorable time, so I decided to take pictures

But Gucci kept licking my face whenever I got close -_-

Her eyes look scary =0

And! Today, early in the morning, I went over to Susan's house to play the piano. I printed these the night before:
- Scarborough Fair
- Ave Maria - Caccini
- Nocturne op.9/2 - F.Chopin
- Caprice - Niccolo Paganini
I got them all from
http://www.8notes.com/ (bless this website for giving me all the free music scores. Does anyone have other websites to share? Please go to the tagboard). I specifically put the music scores in order of difficulty. I only wanted to try the easy songs. Then, after printing, I actually read online lessons on music theory...!!! WOW! O_O When I am motivated, I sure go the extra mile.
So anyway, at Susan's house, I only learned Scarborough Fair. It was the easiest, and it is very simple. Left hand hit the chords right hand melody, all very basic and simple too. In the short one hour I was there, I could already play the song (quite) fluently. I improved since the last time I played the piano!!!
I forgot to mention, by the way, I will be taking piano lessons starting December. I'm actually leaving Indonesia mid-Feb, so I don't know about buying a piano, but I want to at least cover the basics first so that when I go to Melbourne, I can play songs by being self-taught at least.
Wow dilligent Vina. Something about me is that I'm always pumped up when trying out something new. For instance, driving. Remember? -_- Then after a while... well, the excitement fades.
Oh and if you're wondering about me abandoning the violin, that's not going to happen. Just now it was raining, the sky dark and grey. I took out Edgar (violin) and played. And hell. I have never played so marvelously in my whole life. Seriously. It was (almost) flawless, and I enjoyed myself so much, that I was sweating and even almost in tears from all the passion I was putting into the songs. Aaaah... I just love those days when my violin skills shoot up all of the sudden.
Oh and I almost forgot, let's go back when I was in Susan's. Yes my Dad picked me up, and when I was going to open the car door, I saw this white animal staring at me from behind the window and wagging her tail madly. Ah! It was Gucci!!! >w<




Nice pic:

We cut off her long hair, gave her a Puppy Cut. Now she looks like a little lamb:

I love it when Gucci picks me up =D Makes me happy. Oh and my parents have been getting along REALLY well with Gucci. "Everybody's Darling", my Dad said. Well, I didn't think they could resist her cuteness for long anyway.
Labels: Ave Maria, Caccini, Caprice, chopin, Gucci, Nocturne op.9/2, Paganini, piano, Scarborough Fair, violin