Piano: First touch!

Monday, November 17, 2008


Okay so I didn't go to school today (the lessons are useless anyway). Turns out all my classmates skipped classes for four hours, so there is no point of me going. And since I don't feel too well, all the better to stay at home.

Well, I didn't really stay at home all day I guess. Went to the doctor's in the morning, then went to Fujifilm to take a photo for my Visa application. =.= A sick girl taking a photo that will stick with me forever. Great. Of course I wouldn't take it pale-faced and sickly. I put on eyeliner and stuff (but not too much). The photo turned out... okay. It's better than M Studio. Rrgh I hate all the ID photos taken in M Studio. I always looked so damn washed out.


Then after taking the photos, I went to Susan's! I wanted so badly to play Aerith's Theme duet. Her on piano and me on violin. But then...well... we got really sick of the song after several tries that never went right. In the end, I randomly asked Susan to teach me the piano. I picked a random song : To Zanarkand.

Yes... the song everybody knows. Anywho. I have never played the piano before... ever. And I was too lazy to have Susan teach me how to read the notes. It would take ages. So she just told me where to press, and I just remembered everything like that through practical. A video:






Haha I still suck in that, I was only playing the first few notes of the song. Then I practised like mad and Susan and I managed to accomplish playing the song until... which bar was it? Can't remember. But I didn't get to catch that on tape. Maybe next time.

Piano is so fun!!! I keep wanting to learn it, but since I'll be leaving for Australia in a few months, it wouldn't be a good idea to buy a piano right now. =( Oh and Susan's piano sounds sooo good 0_0

I sweat a lot in her house while playing so now I feel much healthier. Horrayy =D

Labels: , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22