Project 3

Sunday, November 9, 2008


Look...

So what did I do today?
  • Wake up
  • Go for violin tuition
  • Go Home
  • Go to Puri Mall
  • Go Home
  • Pylox the straws
  • Leave it to dry
  • Drive
  • Come back from drive
  • Pylox the other side of straws
  • Leave it to dry
  • Cut out base
  • Cover base with red tape
  • Straws are dry
  • Mom cuts straws
  • I draw out design pattern
  • I create the model
I shall explain the painful process soon...
I wanna start with the easy part first about... DRIVING!
Aaaah... I love driving... driving fun fun... I've been spending hours just driving around the complex with the window open. Imagine this scene...
A grey evening sky... thick clouds hanging... you behind the wheel with the windows open... the wind against your face tossing your hair (well, for girls)... the radio playing jazz songs (okay, not exactly jazz, but I'm just trying to romanticize here)
Aah... Nothing better for relaxation than driving on isolated roads with the radio on and windows open.
Anyway. My third design project is due Thursday. I bought 2 packets of straws today. What I planned to do is pylox these straws into a black colour, cut them, then paste them upright on a piece of cardboard. This is for my wearable design project.
So as you can see from the photo above, wow. Lots of straws. In that small area. For over 4 hours I sat pasting straws and still the progress is very little since I had to do it very carefully, one by one... I even cut my index finger with the scissors in the process 'cause I've by then lost focus O_O
And btw, my Mom was SO SWEET. She bought me the pylox without having me asking, helped me pylox all the straws, helped me cut the straws... AND, when she saw me tired, she MADE ME TEA!!! T_T How sweet is that... All voluntary too! Awww... T_T I've always been mean to my Mom... and I thanked her a lot of times today... I haven't felt this close to her in a very long time. I have always felt a distance between me and her. But today I experience sweet motherly love =3...
I just realised it'll be really sad for me to leave for Australia. Poor Mom and Dad. Well, at least they have Gucci to be with them. I feel much better now that they are more affectionate towards Gucci. I at least know that Gucci can make them happy when I won't be home. Sigh... they are such good parents. Wonder if I'll grow up to be like them.
Anyways, why did this blog post turn into a confessional? I was supposed to be telling you guys about how my project is killing me. But well I've lost the mood. Okay see you guys =) Treat your parents well!

Labels: ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22