EuphRO2

Saturday, December 6, 2008


EuphRO2 FINALLY works!!!

All this time I have been trying to get it on my laptop and it never seem to start up properly. It was a nightmare for 4 days. And now! Finally!

The story began like this... I was sick of having EuphRO2 in my laptop taking up gigabytes of space when it doesn't even work. But before I pressed on delete, I decided to try it on my desktop, which uses Windows XP. Laptop is Windows Vista.

And voila. It didn't even take a minute. I just copy and pasted the EuphRO2 folder into my desktop. It worked perfectly. Wonderful.


Here is the character I made. Her name is Faye:

I actually really wanted to give her a sharp cold eyed look, but RO2 didn't have those eyes, so I ended up with these baby blues manga-styled eyes.

Now, check out my HAAAIIRRR:







Aaack! I tremble at the sight of that glossy, wavy hair! I was going to pick white/silver hair at first to suit the baby blue eyes but in the end this light blonde served my character more justice. Also, I was hovering on another option which was light pink, but it would only disintegrate the cold-blooded-long-sword-weilding-swordswoman image.


... which, didn't turn out to be since there were no cold-blooded-long-sword-weilding-swordswoman-eyes. There was this pair of demonic/possessed eyes but I wouldn't go there.

Here is the screen of my desktop:


I love the part where we have to go through the Gate to the World... ohh it's amazing. I love the gate, and the setting...


Well, RO2 is very much different from RO1... I have to say I prefer RO1. RO2 is like... all the online games you see right now. Where you play to complete quests after quests and it takes frikin long to level up. Well, not THAT long, but...


Remember in RO1? Where you could just MOB a bunch of thief bugs in the sewer? Provided RO2 is in 3d and the monsters are damn strong and our characters die ever so easily (mine, at least), oh OH and you know what, RO1 players??? THERE IS NO VIT!!! Nor Agi. OMG! How can this be. So as a swordsman, all I could increase was Str. The others somewhat corresponds to their own job. So it's like one job, one stat to increase.


And what else? Money is a pain to get. We get them from monster drops, yes, and quests. Quests can be annoying since it is still in private server and so the NPC's dialogues are not translated yet and hence we don't understand a single thing they say.


On the other hand, we cannot buy weapons. We stick to one weapon, upgrade it, change its type, etc. Oh and name it. Yes, we are obliged to name our weapons since the start of the game. What did I name mine? "Ivalice". Why so? Because... I have been playing Final Fantasy Tactics A2... that's why...


OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,

The one thing I really dislike in this game is...

THERE IS NO FRIKIN PORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Porings! They are... the most iconic monsters in RO! I drew Porings for my art porject... I sculpted a poring for my art project... I drew several animated cartoons in my thick textbooks based on the character of Poring. PORING!!! The cute, bouncy, jellopy-spawning, adorable thing!

...


To be honest, I have not gone too far in the game. Not far at all in fact. But even though that is the case, the only familiar monster I saw... was this...




Yep, Chon Chon. Cute little Chon Chons.. They call it Fry Chon Chon in RO2, was it? Can't remember.

At novice job level 5, we can change jobs. This is the place. Check out that nice bookrack behind the Skill Master. Neat.



Look here it's the ocean of RO2!
Like in Perfect World and some other games, we can swim.
A very short video of something I found rather funny while swimming:

There is also day and night. Sunny, rainy, and, later on, winter. No kidding, snow will be falling down the sky in 3d. Wonder how that will be.
But check out the night sky! I find it really beautiful.


I love the town here in RO2. Something about it.


Oh and look what Ken and I did just now. We were dancing in RO2:

I don't know who dd is, he just happened to pass by. Reid is Ken's swordsman.

Here is the dance video:




Ahahah cute isn't it? One of my favourite thing about RO2. I know that you can do the same in... what game was it... can't remember. However, I still like the classic RO1 emoticons more! /gg /e8 /pif /heh /swt

It is just too unfortunate they don't have it in RO2... They really should include it, in my opinion. It's a Ragnarok Online trademark.
Oh and look what I had for dinner:


Actual BLUE noodles.
That is so weird! I have never in my life seen blue noodles! Actually, it is the so-un for my soto. It's very very good and well-known. I just wonder if the blue colour has something to do with its wonderful taste....

Labels: , , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22