Well well I haven't updated in a while =x Sorry guys, I've been busy, been going out every day since the start of the holidays and never had any remaining time and energy to blog.
DEC 22, 2008
The six of us (Chu, Susan, Ratna, Ken, Sam & I) planned to go to Senayan City today, hang out and all. (No more alcohol, btw) And by 10.30am, when Susan Ratna and I were about to leave, we found out that SAMMY WAS STILL ASLEEP.
So we decided to give him a little surprise wake-up visit. With Ken giving directions on the phone, we reached Sam's house which is not that far away. His maids were super confused seeing 3 beautiful girls on his doorstep early in the morning wahaha. He was called down...
Woot woot super short pants. Ratna drool.
I joke I joke. Ah and so the three of us had to wait downstairs on the sofa for a long time since Sammy wouldn't allow us upstairs -_- and he had to take a shower... So wait we did. Then Sam gave me the Lisa Ono CD! Thanks Sizz!
In Sency, we met Ken and Chu. Chu brought us all early Christmas presents! Yay! Ratna was overjoyed with the animal printed pouch she received. And then we went to the food court, where we planned to execute.... MISSION CUPID!!
Oooh curious aren't you now. But I cannot say this in such a public media, I have to keep the privacy of my two friends. But for the sake of nostalgia, I shall list down some things worth remembering...
- Claymore convo
- Chu and Ratna going to the toilet all of a sudden
- Leaving me and Ken confused
- Ratna comes back
- Plan B she said... but there is no Plan B!!!
- We ran
- Pants were slipping off
- Twilight movie tickets
- Chu's little manoever from behind the walls
- My little mental manoever
- I ran away!
- And finally... a successful execution of our MISSION CUPID!!
And well I took the time to go christmas shopping. Found my Dad a tie from ZARA. I wanted to buy him a tie because I've had a conversation with him about it before and he said he wanted an expensive tie but never bought one. So I thought I should buy him something rather luxurious but since I'm just a kid and I can't afford to buy an Hermes tie, I got him one from ZARA. But I like it a lot though!
I also found something for my Mom. I was actually planning to find her jewellery, but that is a little hard to find and so in the end I bought the 'GIFT FOR MOM' package from Body Shop.
Me and Ratna pretending to be mannequins at the TopMan display:

Yeah so throughout the whole mission we were looking out everywhere to make sure we weren't found out or caught... And finally, everyone reunited again:

By the way, we met Dr San. AGAIN. Why oh why.
At the foodcourt, we played truth or dare. It was hyperactivity. I was red in the face from all the laughter. I've always wanted to do this to Sam and Ken... hold back Sam's dare, and when Ken gets a dare, we make them both walk together hand in hand in a mall. I've been waiting so long to see it happen and today finally =D Sam was even holding Ratna's animal print bag! Hee!
What else did we do... We made Chu gargle standing up for 10 whole seconds. Ratna had to pretend she had an illness of the unconscious urge to steal and take something from another customer's table. I had to roam the foodcourt using the superman flying pose with Ratna's jacket as a cape.
And uh... don't remember what else. Others were truth stuff and I won't post them here.
Oh yeah and we watched Twilight before we went to the food court. Forgot the sequence of things already.
After Senayan City, Sam, Ken, Ratna and I were going to Ho's farewell party at Pancious. But before that, we had to go to Ken's house. While Ken packed his sleepover essentials, Sam took Ratna and I for a short tour around Ken's house. We went up the rooftop~

Ratna and I agreed that Ken has a rad living room.
After that, we went on a super duper loooooong trafficky journey to Biak where Sammy visited his grandma. I think we were already late. Then we finally left to Pancious. Ratna and I were already feeling at home in Sam's car. We were just sprawled over the couch singing I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing shamelessly. The poor driver.
And finally! We reached Pancious!!!
Oh man I haven't met these guys in so darn long ahah. I could never make it to most school visits since I had Uniprep. IRENE IS BACK!!! Weeeeeee my ojii-san welcome back to Indonesia, babe!
Everyone's hair grew longer... like Janet's... Allison, Angela... Bella and Allison were so proud of their brace-less teeth. Haha.
Here is the good ol' boy, Hos:

Aha I think he was "model-posing" here, giving me "fierce" looks. =D
And here is everyone~

Well, the day was fun. Met lots of people, had fun and all. And Mission Cupid. Mufufufu.
Oh and in the night, Ratna slept over in my house. I made her wear my Toadily Cool shirt wkwk. This would be the less scandalous picture of her in my pajamas:

The moment she came in my room, she started charging her phone in my socket. The girl sure knows how to make herself at home. Oh and since she didn't wash her hair, I wouldn't let her use my pillows at first cause it's GROSS. But she later found my long lost photobox pictures with my family in Taiwan so I let her use it.
DEC 23, 2008
I thought that this day would be eventless since I had to plans to go anywhere and Ratna and Susan weren't allowed to go out again. So I was at home chatting...when all of a sudden... Sammy decided he wanted to come to my house.
In the end, there was Susan, Chu, Ken and Sam. Ratna couldn't make it. At first, Sam and Ken were supposed to go home early at around 4.30PM but some long unimportant things happened and in the end, all of them stayed in my house until 11.00PM...
Aha. Yeah late I know. They should've just stayed over or something. We were already on the brink of sleeping on the couch in my living room anyway... Well, I was. So what we did we watched (but didn't finish) tons of horror movies. And I got to say something, horror movies don't get to me anymore...! O_O
Exorcism of Emily Rose was the least of my worries that night. I think I might have overcome the horror movie fear?? Wow wow. Afterwards, we watched The Notebook... where I expected to cry like mad since that was what happened the first time I watched it years ago but I think my tear gland has improved in the leakage system recently. I cried once... only once... And just a little.
Then we played Guitar Hero III. Nothing much to say here. We only played for a while until we changed the game to Fatal Frame III. Yes, that game again. I just always play it whenever people come. But I wasn't the one at the controls this time, it was Ken. He played until... Hour 4... -_- Even I who only watched was tired. Can't imagine being at the controls.
Anyways okay this post is damn long and it's giving me a headache. Will write some more soon or later about other events that happened this week! Cao for now!
Labels: Bina Bangsa School, Cupid, Pancious, Senayan City, surprise, The Body Shop, tie, TopMan, Truth or Dare, ZARA