Mates

Friday, December 19, 2008


Yesterday was the first time the 6 of us frequent chatmates (me, Sam, Susan, Ratna, Chu, Ken) met up together. I was first to reach Chu's house, then Susan and Ratna turned up later. After playing the piano and such, Chu offered us to drink!

I have never drank before, and so firstly, I tried the peach Chardonnay which is only 5% alcohol, and just one little sip of it. I tasted, I swallowed. Hm. Okay. Then I tried the 10% alcoholic drink, which name I've forgotten, and drank. Hmmm. Alright.

Soon, I was pouring drinks, mixing honey with lemon with chardonnay and drank it down. So far I've had one whole cup. Then I had more of the 10% alcoholic drink, undiluted.

When Sam and Ken came, I was in this condition:

Ratna says, judging from those 2 photos, I WAS DRUNK. BUT I WAS NOT. I was merely very sleepy. I haven't had enough sleep for the whole week, and I just had alcohol, and I was sitting on Chu's very comfortable chair, and Susan was playing the piano... I just... drifted off to half-sleep.
Okay so Sam and Ken came. They refused the alcohol. And Ken earned the title "Ice-man" for this particular reason which I am lazy to describe since it's an inside joke anyway. And look at these two people who kept scurrying into one corner playing the piano:

After a while, we went to Mega Mall. I felt... internal heat. And according to everybody else, I couldn't walk straight. Which was not true, since when I tried walking on a straight line of the tiles, I could do it.
Mega Mall didn't really have anything, so after some time, we went to Pluit Junction... we still haven't had lunch. Oh and this is our seating arrangement in Susan's car:


Sam-chan at the back.



Ice-man at the front:
Mind you, it was very very hard to get a picture of Ken.
And we really loved to tease Sam:






... Well, the point is, we wouldn't allow him out the storage compartment.
We had lunch at Frankfurter (is it?). Met several boys Ratna thought was worth being pedophillic over. Played at AMAZON. Took pictures in the photobox I love. One picture was very funny. Ken had a polka-dotted red ribbon on his head and wings on both sides. So cute. Nyeh.
Oh and we also met Helena, Evelyn, and Jesslyn. Helena looks the same as ever! But her voice is slightly different... She now has a Singaporean accent larh, and voice become more bassy some more.
It was over 5:00pm. We were going home...

Nice sky, nice weather!
In Chu's house, we took even MORE photos (I thought we had too little):

Drunk pose:


Ken's pose in the above picture gave me an idea for the next theme, Emo:

The boys... failed to look emo.
Next up, is a pose my friend Recca liked to use, so I call it Recca-pose =D :


Next is android face:

Sam is cut off here:


More pictures in Ratna's blog.

The day was a blur. I was hyper. I'm not sure if it's really because of the alcohol though, I felt kind of sober... I think... Well, I can't really remember anymore. And if you're wondering if I will turn alcoholic, I assure you I won't. Because last time, I saw these group of guys who were pretty skinny, but had a bloated stomach, and I don't want that on me. So alcohol-addiction is a no-no.

I reached home at 8:00pm, and went online. But since my internet was sucky, I actually went to sleep at 9:30pm.....!!! O____O I mean wow. I can't remember the last time I slept even close to that time. So early. It was good though.

Oh yeah! Another thing~ TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! ^___^ ... before the holidays, I mean. Christmas holiday, yipee~ I've been looking forward to this for sooo loonggg... Ah I'm going to relax myself... Joy.

Labels: , , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22