Nov

Thursday, December 4, 2008


All photos in this post thanks to Petrick







Yes, that would be Listy, me, Martin, and Petrick. Last week, we were having lunch at Golden Lamien down the street, and when we wanted to go back to Uniprep for our next class, well, it started raining. Heavily.



So we were stuck there just waiting for the rain to pass. It never did! Well, it did after one hour. What we did as we waited for it to cease, was take pictures!









On Monday this week, we had 2 hours lunch break (well, we skipped an hour of CS lecture so that makes it 3). Petrick, Listy and I went to Senayan City. We had plans to karaoke actually, but since it was still 11:00am and Happy Hour only starts at 1:00pm, we changed plans and decided to go shopping.




Well, not shopping exactly. Listy and I just wanted to check out the winter clothes since we will be needing them at Melbourne. We went to Debenhams Department Store... The picture above is the first item tried on. Then we went on this frenzy to try on clothes and take pictures shamelessly...






Fur Muffler thingy @ Debenhams




Fur Boot ugg-like thingy @ Topshop
(Look it's Pet's hairy legs! =D =D Hehe)

Ah yes winter is the best season. I love winter fashion the most~ I just can't get enough of coats and boots. Coats and boots!!! Ahhhh my favourite things on earth. Can't really wear them in Indonesia though, summer all year round.


We went to ZARA:




Petrick and I are wearing the same coat FYI. And yes, it's for girls, but his body is so petite and slim, I'm not surprised. Next, we tried on another matching item:



Oooh the collar is cool!


And here is Listy...







And then I also took out another white coat, but different model. Without the hood:



With the hood (look behind!):




Hmmm here are Petrick narcism photos:













He liked that last one so much, I don't really understand why =p


In Topshop, the three of us wore the "smurf" hat...



Yeah the shopkeeper was probably aware of us posing but what the heck. It's healthy to be a nuisance sometimes ~_~ (oh ken look this emoticon looks even cuter in this font)


Anyways yeah sorry I know I haven't been blogging much. I've been busy. With... EuphRO2! It is Ragnarok Online 2 private server. It is so frikin hard to start up. In fact, even now I can't seem to start it up. I think it is more complicated since I'm using Vista. To cut things short, at the end of pain and suffering, the furthest I could get to was this screenshot here:

... I need someone who can translate Korean for me.

Also, I downloaded Vista themes yesterday. I was so excited cause they looked really awesome. BUT! Alas! As usual, things went somehow wrong again. The theme files I downloaded was actually in the format of .msstyles, and when I try to set my themes, it only allowed .themes files.

So having a curious mind, I went researching on ways to tackle this problem. I went through shipwrecks and all sorts of processes such as trying to gain ownership of the files in my C:\Windows\System32. Anyways... I don't want to talk about it. I hate technology. Technology hates me. I'll stick to the plain, boring vista theme then. Boohoo. Damn Vista.

On the other side of things, I've been playing Final Fantasy Tactics A2 on DS recently, and just today, Gucci got her period! Ack! Don't know how to deal with her when that happens. Okay, it's late. I need to sleep, school tomorrow. Design the whole day! Yay! G`bye peeps!

Labels: , , , , , ,



news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22