It was yesterday morning when my brother hopped into my room to bug me as usual. And then, as he laid on my bed, he noticed something quite large stuck on my window... o___o
It was a bug! And it had this long trail of oval things behind it gasp! My brother called me to see it, and it was quite... well, see for yourself...
Laying the 6th egg:
The 6th egg is out!!
Now laying the 7th egg...
Aaand the 7th egg!
Okay yeah I know it's gross. When I watched it reproduce it felt gross to me too. But somehow... it was fascinating........ O___o
So me and my brother just sat beside my window and watched the bug lay its eggs in awe and amazement. Do you want to see it too?? Here I took a short video, but I didn't get to get to the part where the eggs comes out because it took too long..
Remember the previous post where you all saw the geckos mating...? And now you guys see this bug laying her eggs...? They are all in front of my bedroom... I wonder why there have been so much sexual acitivity there. Mating season? O_o Or does my room release some sort of pheromone? Don't know.
However, aside from the joy of new life, something else happened that noon. I fell when I was ice-skating -_-
In the previous post again, there were pictures of my cutter-wounded finger. Now it's my knee. Actually, I don't know how I fell. I don't think I bumped into anybody, and I don't think there was anyone who zoomed past me in superspeed and caused me imbalance either. So I guess I was just standing there skating...and then fell... ... ...
Anyway, I'm prone to injury and I already know that so yeah whatever -_-
And I have to study for my exams it's tomorrow OMG!!! O____O I am so so so so screwed. Wish me luck!