exam.....

Monday, January 19, 2009


FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....
.....
....
.....
.......
.....


I know it has been ages since I put swear words into my blog post in capital letters. BUT I'M SO EFFING PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YOU KNOW WHY I'M PISSED?????

today I had my very first final exam - Design. Like... the subject with the most contributing points for my final GPA.......

and you know what...

I'm so so so screwed. Yes. Screwed. Absolutely screwed.

I had 10 MCQ questions which I was completely unsure of except for maybe a couple. They total up to 10 marks, and I have 2 essays to write, each 20 marks. And each essay has to be at least 2 pages long. FYI BBS students who skips lines for essays, that's not something we do here.

This is the first essay question:

You have learned on many different designers from all design fields throughout this course. Pick one from the 20th century and another contemporary designer and compare the two designers in terms of the effect of cultures, issues, technology and materials.



Well I can't remember the exact wording. It was more complex than mine and this I have already simplified. I picked Ettore Sottsass (which I spelt wrongly as Sotsass) and John Galliano. And... I didn't really dwell on the issues and culture and those stuff because I had no idea how to answer that... so... I'm dead. Huh. Dead... Huhuh...

The 2nd essay question:

Designers work together with developing communities to establish (cannot remember anymore)... Explain how designers can foster independence and growth by referring to at least 3 of the examples below:

- re[frame] Mill
(something blablabla cannot remember. Point is tons of foundations and groups and those shits that I have never in my life ever heard of and = screw you paper makers)


This.is.the.worst.question.I've.ever.had.in.my.whole.entire.lifetime. Wtf wtf wtf. fuck fuck fuck.

I swear I get less than 10 points for this essay. And ...sigh...you know what... so depressed right now... I'm gonna go to a corner and cry. Cya.


news


My portfolio/design blog www.vinakosasih.com

Currently still under construction. But I promise it will be up within a few months!


profile

person(s) reading now . <3

Photobucket

Hello. This blog was created for me to store memories. Because... I have a bad memory. hehe



juice-22 EST.2006

Find me on:
deviantART / twitter / tumblr




tagboard




to-do


graduate
christmas break
meet my family
meet gucci polo
meet totoro


shopping list


some simple t-shirts
check out Pull & Bear in London


friends


archive


participate


Website Visitor Tracking


Blog design, logo and images © Juice-22