(Tried clicking the pictures to enlarge it but they aren't clickable? Blame blogger. However, I do have one solution. Simply right click on the picture, Properties, and look at the Address (URL). Copy that address by simply highlighting, and Ctrl+C. Then go to a new window and paste using Ctrl +V on the address bar. Now you can see the picture!)Hello again!
This blog post is actually one I've been meaning to post on Monday night but since I've been busy with my lamp design, I've only managed to get it done now ^_^"
So it was just one ordinary night when I, for some odd reason, took out my foolscap collection. Back in BBS, I always drew on my foolscap and wrote all sorts of things on it. Fortunately, I kept some of them in one big blue folder =D
I spend quite a few hours looking at all of them and taking pictures of them, let me share it with you all =D
(Foolscap covers are not in any order since I'm lazy to)
Apparently I was still in Year 8 Caesar... which means that's 4 years ago o___O... I was still 13 years old:


Next up! Is one back from Year 9, a.k.a 3 years ago, 14 years old.
Susan and I were crazy about Lovely Complex manga >_> Therefore the LC Police sign. I remember we drew LC Police versions of each other in each other's notebook. Risa Koizumi is the main character and we love that stupid expression on her.
I love the monotone panda. The magnet is so cute. I don't know where we got the idea of monotone pandas. Does such thing exist??
The poring with the word Baby below it is obviously drawn by Ratna =p... Her poring is trademarked. Something about it just screams "Ratna drew this!" I think it's the eyes? O_o Since I never see Poring drawn like this: ^w^... I think?

Another one when I was in Year 9 Carnegie...
Another Year 9 Carnegie >_> whew I suppose this was when I started collecting foolscaps?

Lol I remember this... Shaun was always very perverted and everthing. And Susan and I spent out days Mikan/Hotaru-ing (from Alice Academy). =w= See that big drawing in the middle? The one on the left is me and the right is Susan. It was one fateful day when she stabbed me with a compass... or a pen was it? I was asking her to feel my forehead coz it felt warm, and she stabbed me instead T__T
Celine gave the pink colour to the drawing on the top left =p Aaah so this was the time of Dragon Zakura.
No class written on this one =s
But I'm pretty sure it's the Shania days if you get my gist =w=... Only some people know. And it's also the days when I was super madly fangirl-ish over Kamenashi Kazuya. Whoo! The duck, Susan used to say!
...Oh and let's not forget the Maths stuff.

Wow and here we are at Pre-U Sun Tzu. My last year at BBS. It was only a few months ago TvT... nostalgia nostalgia. I love the drawing of the princess!
Hmm I think I messed up these pictures. 'Cause I don't think I was failing Physics during Pre-U.... ^^" I only failed it at the start of Sec 1. Eh, sorry for the mislocated photos =p I can't remember which ones go where.
The comic strip in the middle is drawn by Susan, who got frustrated by me who was always spacing out. She drew me with glasses!! This must be a long time ago!

I don't have the cover for this, oddly O_o

Uhh... I don't know when this one is either. But I'm sure it was when I was seated next to Bella since I drew Tinkerbell eyes at the top right. Which means I must have been 15 years old.

Yes, yes, I was a mad Suzuki Emi fan -_- It was all because Susan lent me this J-Drama called something Gyaru, I can't remember. It's about a Para Para group called Angel Hearts therefore my class name on the foolscap.
Huhuhu no offence to Miss Lanny, she is my fave teacher from BBS. But at this moment in time... I must have rather disliked her lol, seeing all the comments about "Ms Lany mo bunuh kt ya" and "Gw pgn ke toilet tp kluarnya susah -____-"
Oh and there is the address for Gadis. Which means this was that crazy moment in time when I could have made covergirl for that magazine but didn't cause I didn't check my mail and so couldn't make it for the auditions =w=... Ratna was there with me when we got the surprising phone call from Gadis. And we screamed and swore at TA beside the tea shop as I remember it.
Lol. Pre-U Sun Tzu. Me (Cucu-chan/Jie/Musume), Susan (Okaa-san/Musume), Irene (Ojii-san/Okaa-san), and Jo-c (Cucu-chan/Mei/Musume) were damn tight. We were "family"...
Starting from the top of the tree, Irene is the grandpa. Yes, I said PA. Joc and I call her Ojii-san. Susan was me and Joc's mom and we call her Okaa-san. Joc was my little sister and I call her Mei whereas she calls me Jie. Oh but the twist is that I was actually adopted by Susan and my real mother is Ratna who abandoned me O____o gasp.
We were so tight, in fact, that we had our own complete secret language! Gasp! Look at that bunch!!! They are all words!


Ahhh nostalgia nostalgia. That's all the pictures for now. I actually have some more from my other file but they're not exactly foolscap papers rather drawings and images. But I'm tired of compiling all the photos together and all that -_- I still haven't done my portfolio and concept card. My finals are next week!!! Omg!!! Hopefully I can blog about all the design projects I made throughout my whole 9-months course in Uniprep. Let's see if I have time for it. =p I kinda need to study... Hehe. We'll see.
Laters!
Labels: Bina Bangsa School, foolscap, School